TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

Drunken Munchies

Last night I had a 8 inch pizza covered in refried beans, cheese and leatice (fuck spelling that right) topped with 2 corn dogs

Tonight was a bacon chalupa from Taco bell and a chili cheeese burrito w/ 4 corn dogs

In the past I have been known to down a 10 burrito grande meal or similar grandous mass calorite intake

What say you?

bratwurst & sauerkraut.

The weirdest thing of all is... I'm not German, not even a little bit. But, nothing is better with beer.

Usually just whatever is there, but I can never stop eating when I am drunk. I went through an entire box of biscuits last week.

The main effect it has on me is that I become far less discriminatory.

Usually just whatever is there, but I can never stop eating when I am drunk. I went through an entire box of biscuits last week.

The main effect it has on me is that I become far less discriminatory.

Yeah, no shit. Whatever is edible and within reach is getting consumed. If there's nothing around, I'm going to McDonald's or CookOut and getting some burgers and fries.

Fucking anything. I'm not even sure if I'd disclude non-food items. I could eat a cold pig colon off the floor and it would be the most delicious thing I've ever had.

Of course the funnest thing to eat drunk, without a doubt, is pussy.

Subway. God that shit's delicious.

And being drunk, I don't notice the price.

Yes.

One of my favourite drunk stories of me ever was throwing up in a Subway after a night of drinking....while wearing a Subway employees shirt I had bought at a second-hand store prior.

Also, I've been advocating Quizno's to my Subway-loving roomate for a while now. Interestingly, I never thought of the drunk aspect of it. Why is that?

At this local chain(about five places) of taco stands, they have this godly concoction called "Carne Asada Fries" it's not even on the menu but all of them have it....

It is the size/portion of an entire take out styrofoam try, and they pile up fries and then throw....

Steak

Cheese

Diced Tomato

Shredded Lettuce

Sour Cream

Guacamole

Diced Onion

Diced Peppers

Salsa Fresca

Any hot sauce you request

It is da bomb!!! Here is a pic of an example although this is from a different place....but you get the idea...

CarneasadaFries.JPG

.I just ATE like 4+ pounds of Taco bell burrrios I'm stuffed to a unnatuaral point

Or La Bambas (don't know how far it expands beyond IL). It's actually encouraged in my hometown to go there after the bars have closed... because their advertisements state that they are open after the bars closed.

I have been drinking tonight. Not a lot. But enough. And I found an unopened bag of giant pretzel sticks. Bonus. Bonus beyond infinite.

If I was in Texas, Whataburger. Since I'm in Dayton, OH, this week, I'd say that a Skyline 5-way would be good if it's not too late. Since it is, then I'd go with the chili/baked potato combo at Wendy's.

Most important for me though - I went to Kroger after I landed and got a 6-pack of water for rehydration later on...

Fuck....I ate 3-4 plates at a Chinese Buffet before going out and injesting tons of liquor, than I ordered over a pound of burritos at Taco Bell and ate them. My ass and belly are not my friend right now.......

Guest Vitamin X

I'm surprised I didn't contribute to this thread already, but usually something with lots of carbohydrates and cheese. Cheese fries, mozzarella sticks, etc.

Tacos/burritos and the like aren't bad, either but the local Taco Bell refuses to serve cyclists through the drive-thru so fuck them because I'm not renting out a car for an hour (even if it's $4.50 between midnight-5am) just to get my drunken munchies on. Plus, I'm drunk! Don't force me to be behind a wheel.

This is why I hate bars closing their kitchens early, especially when they do it like, an hour before last call or more sometimes. That doesn't even make any sense! You want to offer people the chance to eat a bit after they've drank themselves silly, so that their bodies can soak up the alcohol and they'll puke/poop it out later if they have to. If I had a bar, I'd stay open until 3 am at least, 4am ideally so that people could get their food fix and move on happy.

I'm surprised I didn't contribute to this thread already, but usually something with lots of carbohydrates and cheese. Cheese fries, mozzarella sticks, etc.

Tacos/burritos and the like aren't bad, either but the local Taco Bell refuses to serve cyclists through the drive-thru so fuck them because I'm not renting out a car for an hour (even if it's $4.50 between midnight-5am) just to get my drunken munchies on. Plus, I'm drunk! Don't force me to be behind a wheel.

This is why I hate bars closing their kitchens early, especially when they do it like, an hour before last call or more sometimes. That doesn't even make any sense! You want to offer people the chance to eat a bit after they've drank themselves silly, so that their bodies can soak up the alcohol and they'll puke/poop it out later if they have to. If I had a bar, I'd stay open until 3 am at least, 4am ideally so that people could get their food fix and move on happy.

Towards this end, the owner of Jumpin Jak's is the most shrewd businessman alive. It's opposite Big Bucks, a bar that's nearly all college kids - closes at two, kitchen at midnite. Lots of apartments, so good customer base. Open at 6pm, close at 4am. Every single menu item is greasy but delicious, even sober: taco fries, pitas/wraps, bacon/egg sammiches.

Guest Vitamin X

See, that's a smart fuckin' thing to do! All of those things sound incredible while drunk.