TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kamui

Idiots. All of you. Every single one.

Guest Kamui

....yeah, all of you. Here's where you get to look like fools.

My posting on the Current Events board = A FUCKING JOKE.

You HONESTLY thought someone would post a neo-nazi link, agree with PETA, and then claim that SEWER RATS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FETUSES, in the same WEEK?!?

It began as a dumb attempt at getting a reaction with the neo-nazi link when I realized just how fucking stupid that CE board was (holy crap guys- it's one big partisan war. You just all run circles around each other endlessly until all of you are wrong and none of you are right), and to my shock, people ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS, so I continued on with it. Stupid post after stupid post, and once again, people actually becamed shocked, offended, and one even said he "respected" my opinions (AHAHAHAHA!). Hell, I make a post that is INHERENTLY flawed (the "what type" post) and people call it "good topic" until Andrew finally figures it out. Good job, took you long enough! Jesus fucking Christ.

So, in conclusion, all of you are massive idiots. I made that board exciting enough and made all of you look stupid in the end anyway, so consider this my official retirement from the Current Events board. You can all have fun debating each other endlessly from those same partisan lines.

Meanwhile, I'll still be around on the game board, and that's about it, because as fun as it was working each and every one of you, it's seriously cutting into my game-and-anime-time.

Ja ne, bakas!

Guest Kamui
Right. No one believes you. Now, go away.

I'm glad I put my money on JJG for "first moron to claim I'm lying". Somehow, I just knew it....

Now, who will be "first idiot to claim to have known all along"? Hmmm...

Guest Kamui
Thanks a lot guys, now who am I going to waste my life flaming?

Don't you get it? It was all one big elaborate joke!!! :lol:

Actually, the posts Angelslayer was flaming me for were all serious. And I'll still be around on the game board, which is where he does all his flaming of me anyway. So I got no idea why HE'S sad.

I'll do it if it makes you happy

They'll never tear us apart

Guest Kamui
it's seriously cutting into my game-and-anime-time.

Ja ne, bakas!

Gaming and anime? I bet you get all the ladies. Or at least, all the young boys.

And who are you supposed to get with a mullet? Fat biker chicks?

Guest Kamui

I'll do it if it makes you happy

They'll never tear us apart

Please do.

Guest Kamui

If you look, I already said it here

Already said it

Well, I'm glad SOMEONE at this board isn't a complete and total idiot. You win the no-prize!

Ja ne, bakas!

Gaming and anime? I bet you get all the ladies. Or at least, all the young boys.

Ah, a mullet joke. How original. Actually, I shave my head, and it seems to be working out pretty well.

Also, fat biker chicks give good head.

Guest Kamui

Ja ne, bakas!

Ah, a mullet joke. How original. Actually, I shave my head, and it seems to be working out pretty well.

I'm sure you would know.

Already said it

Well, I'm glad SOMEONE at this board isn't a complete and total idiot. You win the no-prize!

Does the prize involve you not posting ever again?

So...wait a minute...let's just take a look at the official smart marks rules...

Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

And you just admitted it yourself. There's no argument! I think you've just incriminated yourself for a banning!!!

Guest Kamui

Already said it

Does the prize involve you not posting ever again?

No, just much, much less.

Ja ne, bakas!

I'm sure you would know.

Snappy comeback. You burnt me on a sarcastic comment I made. Congrats.

Guest Kamui
So...wait a minute...let's just take a look at the official smart marks rules...

Trolling is defined as the consistent posting of useless material with the intention of getting off-topic and specifically eliciting and inciting undesirable responses from users reading the thread.

And you just admitted it yourself. There's no argument! I think you've just incriminated yourself for a banning!!!

Whee.

What about the anorexic biker chicks? Do they give good head as well?

Nah, but they can ride that shit like the merry go round.

SWERVE!~

"Hell, I make a post that is INHERENTLY flawed (the "what type" post) and people call it "good topic" until Andrew finally figures it out. Good job, took you long enough!"

"Finally?" I figured it out the moment I read it. Unless you mean "you" as in the board collective. At any rate, I thought you said that was going to be your last CE post, and here you are, still posting.

Guest This Thread Is Ghey

<-------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Kamui

Nah, but they can ride that shit like the merry go round.

Do I even want to know about the sexual abilities of normal-sized biker chicks?

Sure, but they only spit, they don't swallow.

And Kamui, I dub thee Chris Coey Light. Ultra Light.

I still don't believe a lick of this, and honestly believe you just realized how outmatched you were and decided to quit, but hey you just admitted to posting for the sole purpose of stirring shit up and pissing people off. That's a no-no...

Meanwhile, I'll still be around on the game board, and that's about it, because as fun as it was working each and every one of you, it's seriously cutting into my game-and-anime-time.

Allow me to interpret this for you everyone!

....yeah, all of you. Here's where you get to look like fools.

My posting on the Current Events board = A FUCKING JOKE.

I realize now that I'm a complete and utter fool and come up with shit ways to back up my shitty opinions, so I'll just say here and now that everything I said was a joke. I'M A TROLL DAMNIT, A TROL~!

You HONESTLY thought someone would post a neo-nazi link, agree with PETA, and then claim that SEWER RATS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FETUSES, in the same WEEK?!?

It began as a dumb attempt at getting a reaction with the neo-nazi link when I realized just how fucking stupid that CE board was (holy crap guys- it's one big partisan war. You just all run circles around each other endlessly until all of you are wrong and none of you are right), and to my shock, people ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS, so I continued on with it. Stupid post after stupid post, and once again, people actually becamed shocked, offended, and one even said he "respected" my opinions (AHAHAHAHA!). Hell, I make a post that is INHERENTLY flawed (the "what type" post) and people call it "good topic" until Andrew finally figures it out. Good job, took you long enough! Jesus fucking Christ.

Once again, I obviously was shown how fucking stupid I actually am here on the boards publicly, so I'll try to make you all believe that I was just PRETENDING to be a twatrock.

So, in conclusion, all of you are massive idiots. I made that board exciting enough and made all of you look stupid in the end anyway, so consider this my official retirement from the Current Events board. You can all have fun debating each other endlessly from those same partisan lines.

I can't stand to have my ass kicked over and over again, I can't STAND to once again be shown to be a fool, so I'll now admit that you all fucked me up, that I do NOT belong in a public debate forum. The CE folder is too much for me to handle, and if I continue to post in the forum I'll end up crying myself to sleep over my stupidity.

I am now, once again, pretend that I was just "OMG~! WORKING YOU ALL" because that's the only way I can try to save just a bit of face. I will now play video games and watch anime because that's about as much as I'm physically able to comprehend, I'm shit at public debate.

I hope that helped you all understand this thread.

Sign in to follow this