TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlie Marvin

Today is National Milkshake Day

Guest Charlie Marvin

Just so everyone in the Madhouse knows, today is indeed National Milkshake Day. Tell us the craziest concoctions you've created!

Once I made a milkshake with peanut butter, Tang, vanilla ice cream, and milk. Deceptively tasty, I might add. Our producer Gene said he's lactose intolerant, so he can't join in on the fun.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Ugh. Go away. How has your show not been yanked yet? Have you been yanking the station manager?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Charlie Marvin

I thought everyone liked Charlie Marvin! I've been going from town to town, all the way from West Overshoe, Montana (where I went by my real name of Charles Metzenbaum) to Lexington, and now here in the big leagues, Marvin gets no lovin'. The laydays love my sexy voice and my winning smile.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think it's one of those that's supposed to be so bad it's funny, but I only hear bawls of sorrow.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

But dude, you're Captain Lou Albano with a microphone. When did Captain Lou ever get laid?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

Ummmm.... I dunno if I should stay on topic or not, but once I put like 30 hershey's kisses, a half a bottle of chocolate syrup, and two scoops of chocolate ice cream into a blender. It was so thick, and when I drank it the sugar rush was so extreme that I had to drink a gallon of water to recover.

Guest Jimm Ross_

I once made a restaurant-quality milkshake with a little Jack Daniels, my barbeque sauce, and a Marlboro as garnish.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

c'mon, Jimm Ross is great. Wonder if anyone has been sent down to OVW lately....

Guest Kotzenjunge

It was TCR? Hmm, makes sense... I think.

Actually, it does.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Will Scarlet

I hate this thread. Every time I see it, I get a bizarre craving for a milkshake.

Guest Incandenza

What with Jimm Ross and Charlie Marvin, I think TCR needs to realize gimmick posting isn't for everyone.

Guest LooseCannon

We should put a moratorium on gimmick posting for a while. A quality one every now and then is good, but there have been way too many lately, and it's gotten pretty annoying.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Considering Metal Ed is the only one that's been really funny. The rest just troll around.

Guest evenflowDDT

Don't worry... Punk Princess (who's supposed to be a troll because of our "trolling to death" her board) isn't coming back soon, I mean she will, but not as a troll and not for a while. I'm all for a moratorium tho - except Metal Ed, because, as mentioned many times before, he r0x0rs!

Guest LooseCannon

Metal Ed does indeed r0x0rs. But even he must remember that the key is to leave us wanting more.