TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karnage

In Living Color on DVD!

From IGN DVD.

January 05, 2004 - We've got some details on the forthcoming In Living Color DVD set, due on April 6 of this year at a suggested price of $39.99. The three-disc set will break down as follows:

Disc 1: Pilot, The Wrath of Farrakhan, Lean On Me Beautiful, Transitions, A Date With Grace Jones.. Commentaries on select episodes, featurette "Looking Back In Living Color - The First Season".

Disc 2: Jheri's Kids, Don King - The Early Years, Endangered Species, Introducing…Homey D. Clown, Vera Dimilo. Commentary on episode 7 by Tommy Davidson.

Disc 3: Anton in The People's Court, Conspiracy, Homey D. Clown Returns. Commentary on selected episodes, "In Living Color - The First Season" featurette, "Back in Step with the Fly Girls" featurette, HBO Comedy Festival 2001.

Homey don't play dat, but we do, and we can't wait to play dat DVD.

Will Jim Carrey be on these retros? Or does he think he's too big.

Guest NCJ

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!

There will NEVER be a Fire Marshall Bill movie. I love In Living Color and I can't wait for this DVD set. I'm having flash backs of the late 80's and early 90's. Time to go listen to some Snoop, Nas, and BIG in there primes.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

I bought this shit today, fucking hilarious shit. I wanted to buy it a while ago but somebody told me that I shouldn't buy it because it would be dated comedy. This show was so far ahead of its time because they just didn't give a fuck about anything but making a funny show. I plan on gettin season 2 later this month.

Guest Askewniverse
Now where is my Full House DVD...

;)

Smiley aside, the first season (two-disc set) is coming out on February 8th.

Guest LooneyTune

I bought this for like $30 when it first came out, so I guess the $40 suggest price was too high considering it's only a 13 episode season and most of those kind of sets are $30 or less.

Where did you buy it from? I got mine for $40 and the $50 price tag on season two has me in no rush to buy it.

Now where is my Full House DVD...

Smiley aside, the first season (two-disc set) is coming out on February 8th.

It features a never before seen pilot episode as well- I'm excited

Watching these makes me remember how much I used to like the Fly Girls when I was younger. Especially that Lisa. Mmmm