TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Taker/Brock at Unforgiven?

Guest Anglesault

So I guess Taker brings the heat and Brock brings the uhm...well, I'm sure there's something he can contribute to this abomination of a match. Are they really going to run Brock/Taker and Test/Kane on the same show? There better be a Jericho Flair submissions match and an Angle/benoit Iron man match to make up for that...

Guest TheBlurricane

Is Test/Kane verified yet?

If there was ever a time the WWE needed a strong midcard it's now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Angle/Benoit again.....they tore down the house a few times back in 2001.

They have the tools.....they just need to run with it for a good midcard. WWE hasn't had a good three way cruiserweight match yet...those are always good.

Rico totally impressed me tonight...give him a program and get him away from Billy and Chuck.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Hey, now!

Brock throws a mean shoulderblock!

And who else looks like a giant hampster?

They NEED Brock~!

Guest Anglesault

I figured out what Brock brings to the match! Those funny shoulder twitches he does!

Guest Downhome

Anglesault, you were right, Smackdown DID give me nightmares. I shall rant on this soon, beware...

Guest The Czech Republic

Maven's Eyebrows: Even better than the Bradshaw/Nowinski one, props for that!

If WWE puts out a shitty show in September THEY'LL be the ones that are unforgiven.

I am so very sorry...

Guest El Psycho Diablo

The American Bad Ass vs The Hamster Dance!

Who will come out on top at WWE Unforgiven!

Only on Pay Per View.

Guest Maven's Eyebrows

Do you think I should add "WWE BOOKERS" to the guy's back? I wasn't sure about that.

About the PPV, I really hope the entire card is this bad, so I won't feel the need to order it. Having Angle/Benoit on the same show as Test vs. Kane and UT/Brock is downright criminal. It's like giving someone candy and then stabbing them repeatedly after they eat it.

Guest Leena

I have to agree that Taker versus Brock will be pretty boring, but I guess its better that Taker isnt against someone like Kurt who can put on a more exciting match versus someone else. I dont know about Kane and Test, it could be ok considering the shape Kane looked on Raw. Test is kind of boring too, so I dont know. Im just hoping for Kurt versus Benoit again.

Guest SmarkySmark

Jeff Hardy, Spike, and Shane McMahon all bump well, but that doesn't mean much.

Has there ever been a good Unforgiven ppv? I don't remember much about Unforgiven 98, but 99 was just brutal to watch.....I didn't see 2000, but that fact that nothing memorable is ever mentioned from it doesn't say much and 2001 had the horrible Kronik/Bros. of Destruction match.

Oh and Maven's Eyebrows that sig pic makes me sick dude no matter how true it is.

Guest cabbageboy

Last year's show also had some cool stuff like RVD/Jericho hardcore match and another Angle/Austin match. It might be the best of the Unforgiven shows aside from that tag match.

Guest The Czech Republic

Maven's Eyebrows is developing a reputation for humorously disgusting sig pics. First was Bradshaw ass-fucking Christopher Nowinski, now the Idea Box Of Shit. What's next, Jim Ross giving Brock Lesnar a blowjob?

Guest Your Olympic Hero

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: have Brock take out Taker next week on Smackdown with a clean win, and build up Angle as the babyface challenger at Unforgiven. Whether he wins or loses doesn't matter: it's the fact that Brock vs. Angle has potential to be great. Brock vs. Taker has potential to make me rip out my own eyeballs.

Guest the pinjockey

Quick question: Why is the shit on top of the box instead of inside?

Is the box full meaning the writers all full of shitty ideas or is the shit missing meaning that the writers can't even write shit?

Guest chirs3

Who would the fans root for in BrockerTaker Main Event? They're giving lesnar face pops, but 'Taker's last heel run wasn't really a heel run, because no matter what he did the fans cheered him the next week.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Unforgiven 98 had a really good Austin/Dude Love match and nothing else of note. 2000's main event was Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Rock vs. Benoit. Same show had a good Hardys/Dudleys cage match.

I'm thinking the Main Event is going to be a clusterfuck match like 2000, with a couple hosses, a champ, and someone who can bump well. Pencil in UT vs. HHH vs. Brock maybe vs someone else in a 4-way. Rock, possibly. Although they could of course have a match between a green worker and a lump like taker. I still think Brock has potential. Anyone remember Angle's first couple months in the company? Nothing special at all. I'm not saying Lesnar is the next Kurt Angle, but he could turn out really well with some good ring experience.

Guest eirejmcmahon

I actually like Brock Lesnar myself but sticking him with Undertaker is a bad idea all round. It's going to take a lot to get Brock over and it's a naive person who thinks that the Undertaker will do anything to make Lesnar look good (well, maybe he'll shake his hand at some point or somthing).

Still, it's the WWE's buyrate that will suffer as a result, so best of luck to them.

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Brock Lesnar IS an Amatuer Wrestler...much like Kurt Angle...therefore he has the ability to wrestle, on par, with Kurt Angle...*IF* that WWE let Lesnar showcase his TRUE ability on the mat, as well as mix that with his brawling, it can only do their champion favours.

Taker-Lesnar will suck, not even I am all that thrilled with the Undertaker right now...but honestly, name ONE big name face they can have Lesnar destroy?

Even if there was one...chances are, they wouldnt want to job to the rookie...ego's fuckin' suck, so does Triple H

Fuck everyone

This has been the Semi-Taker Mark

Guest FeArHaVoC

Man, I hope we're all jumping the gun and they just job Taker out to Brock next week. WWE "SOMETIMES" pay attention to the net' and since the spoiler came out there has been NOTHING but backlash.

Time to throw the script out the window and go in a whole new dirrection.

Guest jester
Maven's Eyebrows is developing a reputation for humorously disgusting sig pics. First was Bradshaw ass-fucking Christopher Nowinski, now the Idea Box Of Shit. What's next, Jim Ross giving Brock Lesnar a blowjob?

Don't give him any ideas!

Guest gwf0704

Im guessing they might have a 3 way match with HHH/Taker/Brock if Bischoff goes to V McMahon or figures out some other way to have the Raw brand represented in the ME.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Why the fuck is Undertaker headlining anything? Why? Why? Why? If the PPV bombs, I hope Brock doesn't get blamed because Undertaker has sucked for a long, long time. How about having some other faces? I bet Vince wishes he had Austin now, because there aren't alot of faces around. The same people get pushed and pushed and pushed. Undertaker doesn't need to look like fucking Superman! I wish Undertaker would have taken his ball and gone home instead of Austin because he doesn't contribute anything but suck. I guess I'll continue my two months of abstinence from Smackdown. I haven't watched a wrestling show from beginning to end in who knows how long and the last show I watched at all was the RAW where Triple H revealed himself as HBK's attacker. Knowing that I'll have to watch the same two guys get pushed this month isn't making me want to watch either.

Guest RicFlairGlory
Unforgiven 98 had a really good Austin/Dude Love match and nothing else of note. 2000's main event was Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Rock vs. Benoit. Same show had a good Hardys/Dudleys cage match.

I'm thinking the Main Event is going to be a clusterfuck match like 2000, with a couple hosses, a champ, and someone who can bump well. Pencil in UT vs. HHH vs. Brock maybe vs someone else in a 4-way. Rock, possibly. Although they could of course have a match between a green worker and a lump like taker. I still think Brock has potential. Anyone remember Angle's first couple months in the company? Nothing special at all. I'm not saying Lesnar is the next Kurt Angle, but he could turn out really well with some good ring experience.

Wasnt the really good Austin/Dude Love match at Over the Edge?

Guest Will Scarlet
Why the fuck is Undertaker headlining anything?

I think Taker is once again fulfilling the role of the guy who jobs to get the new heel over. He did the same thing when Austin first turned.

Personally, I would have gone with someone else as Brock's first challenger because, much like the Austin feud, it is painfully obvious Taker is doing the job here. I believe this should make the third straight PPV main event where the winner is seemingly not in much doubt. I hate that.

Guest converge241

Its not even just that Taker sucks

they let him headline what 2 or 3 PPVs that bombed in the buyrates, and heres his 4th in 6 months?

heres a tip for ya WWE

PUT BROCK OVER TAKER ON FREE TV

its much more worth it to have more people actually see it happen on a larger level.

If this leads to a casket match at No Mercy that will be the last straw