TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

Fox's O'Reilly in Fight With Right

Guest bob_barron

Thank you Rant-

Most of the people who talk shit about Bill don't really watch his show or take one segment and go: See!!!

Guest The Superstar

He did a segment on the Chuckabilly wedding on Thursday...it was pretty good, featuring Shawn Assael (author of Sex, Lies and Headlocks) and some civil rights activist. They showed parts of the wedding (This was before it aired). I loved Shawn's comment about how Vince "hasn't produced anything worth watching in the last 4 years" or something like that :P

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Hey, that Vanity Fair article I read last year said O'Reilly was right-wing, and if Vanity Fair says it's true, then it must be...

(BTW: To anyone else that read that piece regarding Fox News -- what a piece of garbage. I laughed when O'Reilly had that fat turd on and tore him a new one...)

Guest Vern Gagne
Thank you Rant-

Most of the people who talk shit about Bill don't really watch his show or take one segment and go: See!!!

Like Byron Nestor, I don't know who the hell he is. But he's bitching about O'Reilly critcizing wrestling, and Pepsi dropping Ludacris. If it upsets you so much that Ludacris was fired than bitch to Pepsi they made the final decision.

Guest deadbeater

Fox News, other than the local 10 o'clock shows, is not exactly a bastion of good journalism.

Guest Olympic Slam

O'Reilly isn't a card carrying conservative. He just analyzes every issue sperately with logic and common sense. However, when you approach an issue with common sense and logic, chances are you'll find yourself to the right of things.

Guest danielisthor
Fox News, other than the local 10 o'clock shows, is not exactly a bastion of good journalism.

Generally speaking, Fox News show hosts are not journalists. They're analysts.

Journalists are people who dig up and write the news.

Anchors are people who read the news to the public.

Analysts are people who gives their opinions on the news.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Thank you Rant-

Like Byron Nestor, I don't know who the hell he is. But he's bitching about O'Reilly critcizing wrestling, and Pepsi dropping Ludacris. If it upsets you so much that Ludacris was fired than bitch to Pepsi they made the final decision.

Hey, if you're going to bitch about me, then please spell me name right, 'kay?

And as far as my O'Reilly dissing goes, I was talking about how dumb it looked since he seemingly didn't do jackshit in terms of research on wrestling before huffing, puffing, and throwing his weight around. If he had actually put in some time on the subject instead of going off half-assed, I wouldn't even have brought it up, but he didn't, so I did.

On the subject of Pepsi/Ludacris, I caught his appearance on ABC's The View where he was making it out that Pepsi was supporting inner city violence and all other associated with the rap genre just because they signed a rapper to pimp their soft drink and I thought that was complete horseshit(and for the record, I DID bitch to Pepsi about it and they haven't said jackshit) and that Billy Boy resorting to borderline Mccarthyism tactics was just more of O'Reilly being the self-righteous prick he is.