TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cynicalprofit

Question for the pot smokers

Guest cynicalprofit

I get good stuff, but its still "wet" its not cured right, ya know the buds arent solid, they are well, wet and soggy like. Not watery, but they arent hard. What can i do to fix it? Dreamer420 im looking at you for help on this. Anyone though, any help is great.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I just use a bong when I get that.

Though you can also just leave them alone for a day or two to de-moist

Guest cynicalprofit

When i smoke it, its no where near as good as i know it should be. (Also no bong :( )

Yeah i can leave it out, but ive got roomies and they dont know about it.

Can I microwave it possibly?

The wet batch that i just had, the last of it was like a week and a few days old before it was dry.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Alright the problem is that if you microwave it you CAN ruin the taste...plus the smell is a dead give away.

You don't have a bong? Goto 7 11 and get a pop bottle, a straw, some aluminum foil.

After you do that get back on and I'll tell you the next step.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Pop can bowls suck, The best thing to make a homemade bong out of is a honey bear. Pop cans are the easiest, though.

Or else get an avocado, an icepick, and a snorkel.

As for the overly moist stuff, just let it sit out for a day or two in a warm closet.

Fuck, just get some money and go to one of these sites..

Bongmart

Zong

Those are just two of a zillion sites where you can get glassware, graffix bongs, any other "tobacco accessories."

If you want to get REALLY ripped, get a bucket of water, a milk jug, a metal bowl, a bunch of grass, and let Archimedes and Boyle do all the work.

Guest cynicalprofit

Its only stupid because you probably knew the anwser to the question, or dont smoke. And yes, i know of worst post cause ive started a few of them, and its no where near as bad as the oj hart one. Atleast I was looking for an answer to a question after failing to find an answer else where.

I meant i didnt own a water bong, ive got a pipe but i prefer ...the gravity bong (or blunts :) ), just dont have all the shit around to do it, but im willing to bet if you take a 20oz pop bottle, a can of pringles and some foil for a screen you can have a nice portable version, if someone wants to try it, do it and let me know how well it worked or didnt. Havent had a chance to yet.

Thanks for the sites guys, but when you order a bong online, it tends to be traced. Still thanks though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

So fuckin' what, it's completely legal to buy or own one as long as you're over 18. It's only considered paraphrenalia if there's resin in it, or if it's found along with pot. The cops aren't going to kick down your door or watch your house for buying a bong.

Guest dreamer420

to slow dry bud I would hang it upside down by the stocks in your closet or something. that way all the thc runs from the stems into the bud creating much danker weed. also dry it with some orange peels around which will make the crystal on the bud really show up.

if you are looking to get baked quickly then the old toaster oven has always worked wonders for me.

Guest ant_7000

I like bongs and pipes, but I prefer to smoke blunts. Can't go wrong with blunts man. I would put the wet weed in a blunt, get a lighter and just gradually light through it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I like blunts if I've got some $20 shwag shit, if it's danks, I'm hittin' my glass bong.

Guest Austin420

DO NOT MICROWAVE IT!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER DO THAT!!!!

It takes some of the THC and it won't be as potent.

Guest dreamer420

The microwave is only for a quick dry when you are hurting for weed and need to dry some out rather quickly.

Guest ant_7000

If you have wet weed like that just roll a blunt or a joint and go over it with a lighter.

Guest HBK16
The microwave is only for a quick dry when you are hurting for weed and need to dry some out rather quickly.

Word from the wise...

Guest TheHulkster

I usually wrap the bud(s) in a newspaper or a paper towel and put them on my heater set at a medium level. I don't know if it's the best method, but it works for me.

Guest NoCalMike

How do you make the Honey bottle bong....i remember seeing Brad Pitt smoke some bud out of that bong in the movie True Romance, and I always wanted to make one after I saw that....So someone tell me how~!

Guest The Metal Maniac

I'm assuming it'd work the same way as any normal one; I haven't seen the bong in question.

I'm also assuming that it's the bear-shaped bottle.

Anyway, that doesn't change the basics of it: Take your bottle, and put a small hole near the bottom, but not too close. Through there, put a...you know what? I don't know WHAT this thing is called. It's like a screw, only long and hollow. But it's threaded. Part of a very small (non-smoking) pipe, I'd assume.

Anyway, this mini-pipe, I'll call it, needs to fit a bowl, which you're also gonna need. Screw the bowl on to the mini-pipe, and get a length of tubing as well. Attach the tubing to the other end of the mini-pipe, then shove it through the hole. You only want the tube to touch the bottom of the bottle, BTW. Now, SEAL THIS UP LIKE CRAZY. Glue, gum, tape, whatever. Air-tight.

Now, this could be all you need to do, really. Pour the water in an light her up, really. Take the hits out of the top of the bottle. However, you can also add a shotgun hole by cutting another hole near the top of the bottle. Hold your thumb over while taking hits, and if you're done but there's still smoke, move your thumb and suck her down.

Also, if you don't want to use the top of the bottle, you can stick another length of tube coming out up there. This is what me and my friends do, but I don't honestly know if it matters.

I believe that's all you really need to do...You don't need much water, just enough to cover the tube at the bottom, so all the smoke has to go through the water. The more water, the less harsh, but also the less THC.

That is, unless I've overlooked something...

Guest NoCalMike

Ok pretty standard as I thought. I think Brad Pitt used the top of the honey bottle in the movie(the bear shaped one).

Guest El Satanico

Blunts suck unless the stuff isn't very good. If it's good stuff a blunt would just ruin the taste.

I don't know about anyone else but if it's good shit i wouldn't want it tasting and smelling like a cigar.

I prefer papers or a pipe. Bongs are ok, but i just don't need that big of a hit each time.

Guest cynicalprofit

Um, im pretty sure i could out smoke johnny richter, if anyone knows who that is.

I am golden lunged.

Thats why i prefer blunts, mad weed and you just keep smoking and smoking, and when your passing you can be rolling another.

I hate pipes, cause they dont get me stoned enough and it takes forever to smoke from them.

I can blaze through a j in like 3 minutes.