TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desensitized

Yogurt.

Guest Desensitized

Fruit on the bottom. Who the fuck thought of this shit? It's plain yogurt with fruit that I need to stir into the yogurt myself, and it looks really gross, too. Why not just mix the fruit and yogurt at the factory and save me the trouble? My breakfast is ruined.

I mean, it's black cherry, so of course, it ended up being delicious, but why did I have to stir it?

Guest Vitamin X

I think Mik created a thread on yogurt some time ago, and it was a lot better than this one.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That's how I feel about prunes. I bet we both shit beautifully.

I probably did because I fucking love yogurt. I eat it every day.

Me too, I don't feel like my day is complete without a cup of yogurt. I don't just eat it either, I devour it. Sometimes I'll lick the inside after I get all I can get with my spoon. My favorite flavors are definitely cherry, vanilla, strawberry, and strawberry-banana. There are some more exotic flavors that I can get from the yuppie grocery stores (lemon moragne[misspelled I know], cheesecake), but the one near my house only has the basic ones.

I just get the giant tubs of Vanilla Lite-N-Fit (the one with 80 calories per serving instead of about 200) and mix in varying types of granola. I'm on a pumpkin kick at the moment; it also has lots of raisins in it. But it's usually blueberry granola.

Guest Vitamin X

Yes! Blueberry granola is the ish. I mix it with nonfat vanilla yogurt. I also have this peanut butter granola cereal from the Nature's Path brand I get a trader Joe's for pretty cheap. Both are delicious late-night staples for me, along with ramen.

I just get the giant tubs of Vanilla Lite-N-Fit (the one with 80 calories per serving instead of about 200) and mix in varying types of granola.

You speak my language.

Mango yogurt. That's where it's at. There's this Mexican brand called Lala that they sell at our local stores, and they have some weird flavors here and there. The mango however, is awesome.