TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Juice

At my work we just started getting Naked Juice in.

http://www.nakedjuice.com/#OurJuices/Details/BareBreeze

This shit is delicious!

And other Juice related things.

Do you make freshly squeezed stuff at home? Or are you like me and just find your favorite blend and buy it at the store?

JUICE!

Discuss.

My favorite is Apple Juice from Apple Hill. It is basically crushed up apples pulverised into juice. No additives or preservatives. So basically once you buy it you have to drink it within about 4-5 days, but a gallon usually is gone by the 2nd day.....the stuff is great.

I like pomegranite juice as well.

Orange/Pineapple/Coconut is an awesome mix.

I want a Jack LaLane power juicer. That's my 3rd favorite infomercial of all time.

Save your money then. It's not really worth it.

Cranberry juice FTW

Hell yes. Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice. No sweeteners or watering down.

Guest Vitamin X

Naked Juice is good. I've been cheap lately and just buying the frozen stuff, although when I have more money/when certain fruits are in season, I like to buy 100% orange, apple, and cranberry juices from the farmer's market, and I'll juice things myself from time to time as well.

But mostly, I just buy the Odwalla stuff when it comes to buying juice blends. Superfood is great.

Naked Juice is good. I've been cheap lately and just buying the frozen stuff, although when I have more money/when certain fruits are in season, I like to buy 100% orange, apple, and cranberry juices from the farmer's market, and I'll juice things myself from time to time as well.

But mostly, I just buy the Odwalla stuff when it comes to buying juice blends. Superfood is great.

The best part about it just coming is that we were told to sample some ourselves to help talk up the brand to customers. So I down like a different one every day.So far the Peach Mangosteen is my fave, but Red Machine is tasty as well.

We have Odwalla stuff too, but just the fact that Superfood is green causes something primal within me to not want to drink it. Green liquid? Is this is stuff safe? Now I've tried it, because I'll try anything, but I still look at that green glistening below me and shudder a bit. Go go drinking the stuff when it goes out of date. I love my job because of that.

We also carry Bolthouse Farms stuff which I think is tasty as well, better than the Odwalla stuff. C-Boost FTW.

I remember I had a post about Cranberry Juice in here, but my internet acted weird as I was putting it up so it went bye-bye. I can only handle Cran if it's in a blend or severely watered down. They just overwhelm any other flavor and I don't like Cranberry Flavored stuff.

I can't stand Cranberry, Tomato, or V8 juice. Well that's not true about cranberry - I don't like cranberries like you would associate with a holiday dinner, but I once drank a bunch of cranberry juice by accident (unlabeled red juice in a container) and thought it was fine. Once I knew it was cranberry juice I developed a mental dislike of it.

Back in the late 90s I used to really like Ocean Spray's Ruby Red Grapefuit juice. It lacks (mostly) the bitter aftertaste I associate with real grapefruit juice.

Cranberry juice FTW

That's a yes.

Hell yes. Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice. No sweeteners or watering down.

That's a detailed yes.

What the fuck is juice? I want that purple drink.

Drankcan.jpg

I need to have this.

Here's another one you might like...

Looks like the drink that fuckup white kids have been waiting their entire lives for.

Telling people you are on the "Upgrade Your Life" Scholarship from PIMP Juice would be one of the most awkward things ever.

Token Buster Bluth reference.

Be quiet Tobias.

Anyone like Pineapple juice?

I'm the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast person you'd wanna see in a dark alley.

And pineapple juice tastes awesome, but I rarely drink it. It makes me so phlegmy, like eating a bunch of oreos in a row.

Token Buster Bluth reference.

Be quiet Tobias.

Anyone like Pineapple juice?

I like a some pinapple in a blended juice, I don't like it sraight up

I like Sunny D & Ocean Spray.

BTW, I read the title of this thread, and it reminded me of some 1992 movie called, "JUICE:How Far Will You Go To Get It?"