TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Breakdancingbatista

Which WWE wrestlers smoke?

Guest Breakdancingbatista

I dont know if WWE has a policy on smoking or anything but id be interested to know who in wwe smokes.

That's kind of interesting. I never thought about this, especially the fact that it could definitely effect workrate and match pacing.

Edit: Form Lance's Q&A last month on his website:

Q: Are any guys on the roster Smokers, and if so does it affect their performance?

A: I think I’ve seen Big Show smoke once but with that possible exception, I don’t think any of the boys do. Vince is VERY anti-smoking, and most arenas are non-smoking so it wouldn’t be easy to smoke at work anyway. A lot of Japanese wrestlers smoke. I was amazed at home many of them did when I worked over there. I imagine it would be very detrimental to your wind in a match as smoking is very bad for your lungs. This business is hard enough on your body without further destroying it by smoking.

Good job Vince.

Guest LooneyTune

Isn't chewing tobacco worse than smoking a cigarette? For shame Angle and Michaels...

Guest LooneyTune
The more important question--

Which wrestlers say "God bless you" when others sneeze?!

No it isn't...the REAL question is which wrestlers wipe the wrong direction?

In my opinion, dipping kills you quicker than smoking, attacks you faster, I think.

I may just be saying this because I am a smoker, but eh.

Edge looks like a smoker to me, actually. Hair looks a bit smoke damaged, and yeah he just has a smoker vibe to me.

Guest LooneyTune
A much better question:

Who washes their hands after using the bathroom?

Thats a good question...

How many people honestly wash their hands when using the bathroom? (discounting restaurant workers, because you better or :angry:)

Yeah, thank god Vince is so concerned about his wrestlers' health that he is anti-smoking. Always lookin out for the boys, that Vince. I mean, if he wasn't anti-smoking, there'd be a gross amount of wrestling deaths over the past 10 years, I'd bet.

I'm not at all surprised that Angle dips. A lot of amateur wrestlers do just because of the American focus on conditioning combined with the whole nicotine thing. If you're not a smoker who quit for the sake of his wind, there's a good chance you've got teammates who'll try to get you to dip.

Guest LooneyTune
I know Sid does :D

"Uhh, Mark...do farts have lumps?"

Maybe it started as a fart and he let go.