TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

TSM Poster Tournament 2008 Quarterfinals

And so we enter the fourth round, and continue to display our inner children. Good races again, guys, well done. A few points of procedure before we go on:

1. The Final Four is next, and we will again re-seed for the semi-finals. Re-seeding will be done based on total votes for minus total votes against through four rounds of voting. If there's a tie, we'll use the margin of victory from this round to break that tie. If that's a tie, we'll use the round of 16, and so on down the line. In the event that every margin of victory is identical, then go fuck yourself.

2. We had a few abstentions last round, so let me remind you that now that you only need to pick four people, there's no excuse for leaving anybody off the ballot. If you can't give four names, I'll bug you about completing it before I can count it.

3. I see someone in yellow named "Jersey's Finest" in this folder. Pshyeah, like you get to play.

4. Have fun! :)

Here now, the results:

INDIANA BASIN SILT REGION: "We have two buildings, and we play outdoors, but we mean well."

#1 Milky d. #5 Agent, 30-24

#2 Dr. Venkman d. #6 KKK, 29-25

HELP, I'M A ROCK REGION

#4 King d. #1 King Kamala Classic, 33-21

#2 Slayer d. #6 Treble, 40-14

CULTURE BEAT REGION

#1 Czech d. #4 Kinetic, 30-24

#2 Vitamin X d. #3 El Dandy, 33-20-1

POWDERFINGER REGION

#1 Black Lushus d. #5 Edwin MacPhisto, 29-25

#2 Al Keiper d. #3 Smues, 27-26-1

For the last time this year, your updated fun colorful brackets.

green4.jpg

blue4.jpg

pink4.jpg

yellow4.jpg

Voting starts now!

It shall be:

Milky taking care of business.

King with an upset.

Vitamin X advancing.

Al Keiper gets in the Final Four as well.

Venkman - I was definitely caught up in the whirlwind of Milky Love the past week, but I've come to the realization that I'm not sure if I can support a guy who has sex with 13-year-olds before threatening to kill them as TSM's best. Highly entertaining, but better left under the radar.

Slayer - I enjoy Slayer's brand of posting. He can show in just one sentence how much cooler and more sarcastic he is than me.

VX- This was a tough call. Czech's great, but he already won this thing last year and doesn't seem overly interested in repeating. VX brings the heat in the sports folder and has won me over.

Alkeiper - Still my favorite poster on the board. I spend ninety percent of my time in the sports folder and in said folder, Al is still king.

Milky

Slayer

Czech

Alkeiper

Hey, she raped me. And I wouldn't have really killed her. And that was years ago!

Anyways:

Milky

Slayer

VX if for no other reason than Czech doesn't want to win.

Lushus - Sorry, not a sports fan, except for roller derby, strong man competitions and celebrity boxing.

Venkman: I love Milky as much as the next guy but AoO was right, there's something inherently wrong about declaring him the Best Poster. I agree with Cheech's assesment. And Venkman is a damn fine poster. Definitely deserving of an Elite 8 spot and I think worthy to upset the mighty Milky.

King: Close one. I decided to support King because I enjoy his blog and he knocked me out of the tournament. But Slayer's a damn good poster in his own right.

Czech: I wanted to vote all upsets this round but as much as I like Vitamin X, I just can't consciously vote him over Czech.

Alkeiper: Al is still one of the best posters in the sports folder and while I think Black Lushus seems like a hell of a nice guy, I think even he'd agree that Al is a much better poster.

Fair enough, as I said I'm not exactly proud of that shit.

But if it makes you feel better, I remained friendly with the girl without fucking her afterwards. I won a Limp Bizkit poster at the fair at gave it to her, and later that night I was in a rumble. When two people rape each other simultaneously, you develop a bond.

Voting early again so I don't forget later.

Milky

Sure, some people may take issue with rape and meth, but I think that anecdote is just great for our purposes. Where was your disgust and horror when he won 51-3 in the first round, huh? HUH? Venkman's a good guy, but he's just a guy. Dave works hard to regale us with tales from his colorful life, and for that I'm truly grateful. I hope he never gets too carried away and becomes our board's Christ figure, dying for our chuckles. It was bad enough when he broke his arm in that car accident. Wink nudge.

King

Toughest vote I've made to date. Slayer is my board brother, yes, but he's been to one final (that was never decided, because Sandy was a dumbshit, God rest his soul) and won it all in 2006. Does he NEED to make the Final Four? He's satisfied with where he is in the pecking order here. Let's instead elevate Kingofthe909. I like what I've seen from him lately. Passionate sports fan (which is saying something when we're talkin' LA teams, ESPECIALLY HOCKEY), funny guy, official member of Danny Maff, and most of all, my valued apprentice on the selection committee. When I was deciding who to kick out before I made the brackets, King was there to say "no, Czech! Leave Carlito Brigante in to get his ass waxed! Kick out metr0man or something." Well, he didn't say that verbatim, but the spirit of it. Slayer will probably win this anyway, because he's awesome (hear that, Moysey?), but if Kingofthe909 does pull off the upset, I want to be a part of that.

Vitamin X

The bracket impresario of last year gets my vote, as again, this shit is tough, and he managed to see it through its completion with ability and facility. Also, he's a pseudo-vegetarian. I dunno, he has some name for it, like fishypescomilkytarian or something, but what it basically boils down to is that he deprives himself of shitty food, which most of us can't do. I sure can't. I had a Polish sausage for lunch yesterday. To subject oneself to tofu, soy chorizo, and whatever else he eats up there in Portland is a sign of character. Healthful food leads to a healthy mind, and a healthy mind leads to healthy posting, and THAT, my friends, leads to one of my four selections for Poster of the Year.

Al Keiper

Though he does need to be careful where he swings that substantial Internet dick of his, he's still a valuable resource and acquaintance for all matters of baseball. He's a hell of a guy, and I have no qualms about voting him through to the semis. I'd write more, but he had the misfortune of being the last blurb I had to write, so he's gettin' the shaft. Sorry Al.

Milky- Sometimes I just shake my head at his posts. And

I'm not sure if I can support a guy who has sex with 13-year-olds before threatening to kill them as TSM's best.

is like what TSM is. Callous, jaded, and wrong all many levels.

King- Ride to the Championship like Zona did back in the day.

Vit-X- We had a cool talk about Organic Food. That's enough to get the nod from me.

Lushus- Go Go Gina love.

Venkman- He enjoys my blog

Myself

Fuck. I don't know what to do. I'll take the copout road and vote for two posters that share my birthday.

Czech and Al.

Guest Vitamin X

Venkman, but only because Milky is the biggest threat to winning it all if I make it to the next round. Both are great posters anyways, and I like to root for the underdog.

King. I like Slayer, but I don't like to see repeat champs. And King is a hell of a poster, too.

VX. I'm going to need all the help I can get. Thanks for your support, Czech.

Lush. Although this is a case of two posters who initially I didn't like, or disliked for some odd (usually stupid) reason at one point or another, but, in my recent Phase of Acceptance and Enlightenment, I have come to see why both posters are so popular and well-liked. I'll go with Lush here still, on general principle that al hates football.

Venkman - tough choice, but Venk is a better poster

Slayer - Again, tough, but he is better than King

VX - always brings the good.

Lushus - because I want him to win.

Guest dannymaffwasmurdered

Milky: He's had a great year.

Slayer: I like King, but Slayer is more active in the areas I read

Czech: This was a very close one, the sheer bulk of Czech posts gives him this one.

Al: Al's a funny guy.

Milky

Slayer

Czech

Al

It would seem that Dr. Venkman and King are getting votes based upon everybody thinking they will barely get any. That's no way to vote.

Venkman - Beat me severely, I would be proud to get annihilated by the Champ.

King - Good poster in sports.

VX - Not Czech

Al - See King

The "I don't have any more creative names for the brackets" ballot

Venkman - Even as I watch the underdog vote possibly undo me in this round, I'm gonna run that way myself

Me - absolutely nothing against 909, who has come a long way from his EHME-esque roots into the good poster we know today, but as the old saying goes, I'm me

The Mexican - easily the toughest bracket in this whole tourney (so far). These are probably the top two guys I've befriended from this board, so to make it easy I'm just going to run with Czech's desire not to be in this tournament

Alastair Keiper - Despite my past cracks on Lushus, this was also a tough one, since I like Al for baseball discussion, but he hates football and bitches about the ESPN hate thread, and I like Lushus, but he's got the "plain folks" thing going for him and would be a tough match should I reach the Final Four, so I'm playing the Survivor vote here

Milky - He likes leena. And underage pussy, apparently. Gives us two things in common.

Slayer - Posts pictures that make me lol, out loud.

Czech - Likes Wilco and Ben Folds. Again, two things in common is good for a vote.

Lushus - Doesn't look down on me for being a cracka.