TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Rising Star

Vince McMahon's Ladder- Legdrop

Guest The Rising Star

I think Vince McMahon did a better legdrop than Sabu would have done on Hogan.

What do you think of Vinnie Mac's aerial skills?

:headbang:

Guest The Bad Guy
Did I wake up and it's two months ago?

Yep. Do you guys think Angle can get it done at Wrestlemania, man?

Guest the pinjockey

Maybe Brock will bust out the long awaited shooting star. Man, after all the hype I bet it will be awesome.

Guest The Bad Guy

And we can make fun of Nathan Jones, I bet his debut teaming with Undertaker will be hilarious!

Guest the pinjockey

All I know is that at least Jericho is going to be put over by someone other than the Rock in a big match. I mean there is no reason for Michaels to go over and he should have no problem putting his bible buddy Jericho over.

Guest HellSpawn

Hey guys, you dont have to be rude.

I didnt knew about the rule of "time limitation", what if this guy just recently got WM ?

Guest The Bad Guy
All I know is that at least Jericho is going to be put over by someone other than the Rock in a big match. I mean there is no reason for Michaels to go over and he should have no problem putting his bible buddy Jericho over.

And Michaels definitely wouldn't pressure for a victory. He's not that way ever since he settled down with his family and turned to his Lord. I'm glad that he's going to put over the new era of wrestling, Chris Jericho. It will definitely be a big boost for Chris' career.

Guest Downhome
So do you guys think Vince really will bring in the NWO ?

What the hell is the NWO?

Guest The Bad Guy

Yeah! What are you talking about? Anyway... I'm still waiting to find out who the third outsider is! I can't wait for the PPV, those chumps Diesel and Razor are going to get beat down by Luger, Sting, and Savage!

I thought just by seeing the title without the second line, that someone had got a hold of the DVD and they edited it out. Are there gonna be an edits on this show, I was drunk beyond recognition by the SD Tag Title match so I don't remember any fuck ups, hopefully they'll show the SSP from the angle they showed originally and on SD about 500 times, and not go for the one where it looked like Angle got out of the way.

Guest Downhome

Yeah! What are you talking about? Anyway... I'm still waiting to find out who the third outsider is! I can't wait for the PPV, those chumps Diesel and Razor are going to get beat down by Luger, Sting, and Savage!

I bet it'll be Mable.

Guest Kingpk

Hey, hear about this big wrestling extravaganza that Vince McMan (sp?) is planning at Madison Square Garden? It's called "Wrestling Mania" or something.

Guest The Bad Guy
Hey, hear about this big wrestling extravaganza that Vince McMan (sp?) is planning at Madison Square Garden? It's called "Wrestling Mania" or something.

I haven't heard about it yet! I'm just so shocked that they gave the title to that bastard the Iron Sheik! Bob didn't submit! Bob didn't submit!

Guest wwF1587

I bet it'll be Mable.

well whoever it is... i am pretty sure it will shock the wrestling world... and be talked about for a long as time..... it HAS TO BE MABLE!

Guest NoSelfWorth

I hope someone beats that horrible Billy Graham for the title. He stole it from Bruno.

Guest Downhome

Personally, I hear that this George Hackenschmidt fellow is supposed to be really good or something...

Hackenschmidt001.jpg

Hackenschmidt002.jpg

...I doubt it though, he'll never be in the history books damnit.

Guest The Bad Guy

I hear that this fellow Abe Lincoln is really making quite a stir in the Illinois area.

Guest Vern Gagne
Hey, did you guys hear? Vince Sr. broke away from the NWA! Even though everyone knows Buddy Rogers lost to Lou Thesz!

Source please!

Guest NoSelfWorth

I just got back from the Earl Caddock v Joe Stetcher match at MSG. It was an ok match, but it had too many damned highspots. That Caddock is just a silly spot monkey.

Sign in to follow this