TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DJ Jeff

nWo Wolfpac....

Guest DJ Jeff

Who were the original members of the nWo Wolfpac? I've been really wondering that lately, since I know that the original members of the nWo Black & White were Hogan, Hall, & Nash.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

and as soon as Hogan returned from his vacation he joined too...with the fingerpoke of doom.

Guest Kagato Otaku

If memory serves, the founding members of the Wolfpac were Kevin Nash, Randy Savage, Konnan and Curt Hennig.

Guest Cataclysm911
Actually I think it was just Nash, Savage and Konnan.

& Lugar.

Later on they recruited Sting. Lugar was the one trying to talk him into it. Remember?

Not like it matters. It was a bunch of 40+ year olds coming out to rap music trying to act cool.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

& Lugar.

Later on they recruited Sting. Lugar was the one trying to talk him into it. Remember?

Not like it matters. It was a bunch of 40+ year olds coming out to rap music trying to act cool.

The only thing good about the Wolfpac was the music.

Guest Cataclysm911

& Lugar.

Too bad forty year olds came out to it.. that makes it un"cool."

Sorry.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

The history of nWo Red & Black...

I think the first first version of the Wolfpac, was Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Syxx. They weren't totally seperate from the nWo yet, but they were kind of their own thing.

Syxx eventually got fired by WCW and went back to the WWF, and after this is when the in-fighting began in the storylines, with Nash taking Macho Man, Konnan, Rick Rude and Curt Hennig with him to form the Wolfpac (aka nWo Red & Black). Scott Hall stayed with the Black & White. Lex Luger joined up with Nash in the Wolfpac soon after, and he convinced Sting to come with him.

At this point, the Wolfpac was Nash, Sting, Hennig, Macho Man, Rude, Luger and Konnan.

Hennig turned on the Wolfpac, and headed back to nWo Black & White. Hogan then "retired" from WCW, leaving Scott Steiner in charge of the Black & White.

Anyway, Scott Hall then got kicked out of the nWo, and tried unsucessfully to hook back up with Nash, leading to Hall helping Nash take the title away from Goldberg (with the aid of a stun stick, or whatever those things are called) at Starrcade '98.

Around this time, Macho Man got injured, so he was on the shelf while this was going on.

Hogan comes out of retirement the night after this happened and defeats Nash for the title with the Fingerpoke of Doom. Nash and Hogan are now aligned, as they merge both groups back into one. Hogan and Nash, along with Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, Scott Hall, Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, Elizabeth, The Disco Inferno (as a lackey) and David Flair (pretty much used as a pawn in the nWo's feud with Ric Flair) are now the nWo "elite". This team keeps the Wolfpac colors.

The nWo B-Team, as they're called, are the remaining members of nWo Black & White, left out of the elite... The Giant, Curt Hennig, Stevie Ray, Brian Adams, Scott Norton, Vincent and Horace Hogan comprise this.

Those who's status is up in the air, are Konnan, Sting and Macho Man.

The B-team continue to be phased out by the elite, as The Giant leaves for WWF, Stevie Ray reforms Harlem Heat with Booker T, plans are going through for Bryan Adams to be repackaged, and Hennig recieves a beatdown from the Wolfpac.

Konnan, along with Rey Mysterio Jr. would continue to fight the Wolfpac.

The elite wouldn't fare any better, as Hogan is injured, along with Luger, I think. This simply leads to the Wolfpac being broken up completely.

And in March/April or so, is when Macho Man comes back from injury,

Guest Jobber of the Week

"Don't turn your back on the Wolfpac, you might wind up in a bodybag."

Er, so when did WCW ever actually kill anyone (even in kayfabe) to prove this? ;) Last I checked, the crime for turning your back on the Wolfpac was being jobbed out. =b

Kind of like how Rey's theme sounds like it could actually be a good Real Song, but then you listen to the lyrics and notice there's actually geeky wrestling slang like "mark out" in there, and it suddently seems less cool.

The whole NWO era, as profitable as it was, was just the Rock N' Wrestling era, except wearing a big ol' pair of black shades in an effort to try and change with the time. Hogan was ear-cupping to boos, but it was still in the end just Hogan ear-cupping as always. Yawn.

Guest Trivia247

the Real REAL REAL wolfpac

Was Nash Hall and Syxx

a group within the group was the kliq within the nWo

then it split off with Nash and Savage founding members, then Konann Luger and Sting.

Hennig joined and switched sides pulling the Horsemen swerve you could say heh.

Guest DJ Jeff

Thanks for all the info on the nWo Wolfpac. Now, does anyone know a good website where I can get find pics of the nWo Wolfpac?

Guest Mattdotcom

Oh, thank God. I was afraid this was gonna be a thread where Jeff explains why bringing back the Wolfpac would be a good idea, since this is the WWE folder and all and-oh, boy....you're not making a Wolfpac banner, are you?

Guest Jobber of the Week

Go do a Google search. Be prepared to find a lot of ugly fanpages that haven't been updated in several years.

Oh yeah, and turn on your pop-up stopper before you do that, as this like GeoCities and Tripod and the like we're talking about here.

I also did a Google Image Search and found this page by accident. G'GGAH! Someone who finds Big Show to be sexy? KKKKKKKKKKKHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!