TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ozzysheadlessbattheonlinelegend

Survivor Series screwjob

Guest ozzysheadlessbattheonlinelegend

What if the WWE gets serious and discusses the fact that Elimination Chamber will very likely be Shawn Michaels' last match, and then Vince comes back and he's like "Eric, what the hell are you thinking, DAMMIT!? We can't give the belt to someone who's about to leave the WWE!" and I mean, like, that happens on RAW or something, and then Shawn gets screwed in the main event somehow by either Bischoff or Vince? Would that like be cool or something?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

With rumors or Bret and Vince talking again, why not just throw him into your little scheme?

Guest DJ Jeff

If there is in fact a screwjob at the Survivor Series, then yeah, that could be a possible screwjob. Though, I don't think there was the traditional Survivor Series screwjob last year.

Guest Kotzenjunge

There wasn't one in 1999 or 2000 either. It's really more of a Canadian finish than a Survivor Series finish.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Zack Malibu

Well, you had the whole "mole" angle, and Kurt Angle running in to "save" the WWF from defeat.

But I mean, how can you knock an event that "officially" buried World Championship Wrestling just for not having a screwjob?

(note the sarcasm)

Guest Brian

For the title? I would doubt that. Maybe Steph will turn on Vince and go with the Bisch.

Guest converge241

please just let it die!!!

why cant they retread something else from their history that made for great entertainment?

Guest Vern Gagne
please just let it die!!!

why cant they retread something else from their history that made for great entertainment?

How dare you question Vince McMahon. If he still thinks cleavor and amusing to rehash a 5 year angle who are we say other wise. :lol:

Guest FeArHaVoC
I'm guessing Paul Heyman turns on Lesnar and goes with Big Show.

If Big Show wins the title because of this,

Then 2002 Officially becomes the Year the Fans were Screwed.

Guest Choken One

Although Show would greatly benefit from Heyman, I really don't think Brock is over enough to go as a face by himself.

Will there be a Montreal Screwjob in NYC? Don't think so, although it would be the first chance Vince would have of returning the favor to Shawn.

Guest papacita
There wasn't one in 1999 or 2000 either. It's really more of a Canadian finish than a Survivor Series finish.

In 99, the WWF sold Vince costing Hunter the title to the Big Show as the traditional screwjob (which led to the feud from hell between those two), and in 2000 it was the Eric Angle thing.

Guest drunkenscarredangel

I'm sure the screwjob will just be the usual....someone screwing someone else over just so Aitch can keep the title he doesn't deserve for another month....or six.

I doubt the WWE will think of anything particularly creative, they don't seem to know what that phrase means. :throwup:

Guest Choken One

I'm thinking something minor like Hurricane turning on Kane and costing him the match...Which gives us an angle with Hurricane as an EVILSUPERHERO and he reveals him to be the one that told H3 about Vick...Kane wants a match but HC brings out the old Injury routine...And debuts Batisa...who demantles Kane...Turns on Hurricane and becomes a Lone Wolf Tweener until He becomes the elusive 4th and final member of the Horsemen.

Meanwhile, Goldust turns on Booker and becomes Jericho's Roadie in what will be the greatest paring of all time. Booker Gets the midcard match with Goldie at Armageddon. He and Jericho are double eliminated at rumble...They meet to a Double DQ at NWO...face each other at WMXIX in a ***3/4 Washington Death Match...

as for Jericho, Fozzy is sitting at ringside and when he begs for their help...they simply walk away. Jericho goes Solo.

as for RVD...His good buddy from KFC never shows up and he misses the match.

As for Shawn...Fellow Bible thumper Reggie White sneaks from behind and attacks him to have his triumphant return to the ring.

as for H3? He keeps fucking Stephanie and holds us to his mercy for all time.

All in all, everyone gets screwed, 'cept H of course.

Guest Anglesault

Maybe Brock can be the lucky victim this year. If that happened, I'd order the replay.

Guest Choken One

I've noticed you have quite a bias against Brock? Did he beat you up or something?

Guest evenflowDDT

Why does there "have" to be a screwjob at Survivor Series? Because of what happened to Bret Hart five years ago? Come on... it was terrible and all, but get over it.

Guest evenflowDDT

I know, but I mean, to assume there'd be another screwjob every Survivor Serie because of Bret/Shawn is like assuming that another ocean liner would sink every April 15 just because the Titanic did.

Guest DARRYLXWF

The year 2002 is ALREADY the year that the fans got screwed. I've had NO enjoyment of wrestling this year, besides the return of Bischoff, but that already has been screwed up.

The year 2002 is ALREADY the year that the fans got screwed. I've had NO enjoyment of wrestling this year, besides the return of Bischoff, but that already has been screwed up.

I'm slightly in a different boat then you.

I enjoyed seeing Mr. Perfect and Goldust return at the Royal Rumble this past year.

I enjoyed seeing Hogan go back to the Red and Yellow.

I enjoyed seeing Hurricane win the Cruiserweight Championship belt.

I enjoyed hearing X-Pac getting fired.

I enjoeyed Bischoff returning.

I enjoyed seeing Shawn Michaels wrestle again...

and sadly...when they first came back, I kinda enjoyed nWo 2002.

Guest Redhawk
I'm thinking something minor like Hurricane turning on Kane and costing him the match...Which gives us an angle with Hurricane as an EVILSUPERHERO and he reveals him to be the one that told H3 about Vick

If WWE actually did that, I'd wonder why Kane would tell Hurricane, of all people, about Katie Vick. Seeing as they'd only been teaming up for like two weeks at the time. But they don't think of logic gaps like that. A more realistic "mole" for the Katie-Kane story would be Paul Bearer (but he's retired), Undertaker (but he's a babyface), Mankind (retired AND babyface) or...X-Pac. And wouldn't that be just a PERFECT way to bring him back? You think HHH hasn't thought of this yet?

Meanwhile, Goldust turns on Booker and becomes Jericho's Roadie in what will be the greatest paring of all time.

Goldust needs to stay face until he retires. A heel turn would be death for his heat.

As for Shawn...Fellow Bible thumper Reggie White sneaks from behind and attacks him to have his triumphant return to the ring.

Reggie is too fat to sneak up on anyone at this point.

Guest DARRYLXWF
I enjoyed seeing Mr. Perfect and Goldust return at the Royal Rumble this past year.

I enjoyed seeing Hogan go back to the Red and Yellow.

I enjoyed seeing Hurricane win the Cruiserweight Championship belt.

I enjoyed hearing X-Pac getting fired.

I enjoeyed Bischoff returning.

I enjoyed seeing Shawn Michaels wrestle again...

and sadly...when they first came back, I kinda enjoyed nWo 2002.

Everything, besides the firing of X-Pac was screwed up.

How were Hogan's return to red and yellow and Hurricane's WINNING the Cruiserweight title screwed up.

Keep in mind I don't mean anything after the actual match Hurricane won the title in.

Guest DARRYLXWF

How were Hogan's return to red and yellow and Hurricane's WINNING the Cruiserweight title screwed up.

Keep in mind I don't mean anything after the actual match Hurricane won the title in.

Well...err, excuse me, but I have to go to my basement.

**Walks down imaginary stairs**

Guest Trivia247

Maybe the New McMahon Screwjob is that someone wearing Zombie makeup and blood packs plays Katie Vick stumbling down the ramp towards Kane... but you know what no... that is too....... 1994

Possible Screwjob canadates

Bret Hart wanders down and Chairshots HBK to give whomever ontop of him the title (probably HHH)

Paul Heyman turns on Brock, giving Big Show the Chokeslam victory

RVD gets screwed out by being Made to Sell a Sledgehammer shot five minutes into the match, and is forced to Lay flat on his back outside the ring throughout the entire match

Benoit and Angles second tag match with rey and edge breaks down when Angle Olympic Slams Benoit in front of Steph... and gets suspended (which gives Angle the Olympic training time)

Tazz goes over to the Raw announce table and CHOKES out Jerry Lawler for all his Necrophilla hymen Puppy Crap we been subjected too for months.

Guest Vyce
If there is in fact a screwjob at the Survivor Series, then yeah, that could be a possible screwjob. Though, I don't think there was the traditional Survivor Series screwjob last year.

Sure there was.

Team WCW / ECW lost to the WWF.

No sarcasm, I mean it.

Guest Pop Culture God

Here are the SS Screwjobs:

1997: Bret is screwed by Vince, yada yada yada.

1998: Mick is screwed by Vince, yada yada yada

1999: Austin Bait and Switch

2000: Double Angle

2001: Angle's face turn

Guest Nater

Maybe they book it so Brock is bigger than the screwjob and eats heyman and Show alive..

heyman can screw himself... thats deep.

Guest BaldFish
heyman can screw himself... thats deep.

More likely than Heyman screwing another human being.