TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

The EWR Senarios discussion thread

Ok, let's talk about some of our favorite senarios from EWR. My stuff is basically stuff from the 90's all the way up to 1998. I also have the arsenic editor which helps me to cheat like a motherfucker.

In 1996 WWF, I basically bought out some of the top names that WCW had, as well as the titles. I also bought out The Four Horsemen & The Dungeon of Doom. I'm feuding The Hart Foundation with The Four Horsemen, and THEY are putting on the best matches ever. According to Scott Kieth, who does the match report, Bret Hart & Ric Flair are constantly putting on five star matches, better than Flair/Steamboat.

Also, in 1997 WCW, I've REMOVED Steve McMichael from The Four Horsemen, and I have replaced him with DDP.

1997 Four Horsemen:

Ric Flair

Arn Anderson

Chris Benoit

Diamond Dallas Page

Yes, I know. Say what you want about that, but IMO, DDP >>>>>>Mongo.

Also, for 1998, I used the Arsenic Editor to move Owen Hart from WWF to WCW, and then, I reunited him with Bret, Bulldog, & Anvil as The Hart Foundation, and feuded them with The nWo.

In the 1999 WWF, I used the Arsenic Editor to switch Bret, Bulldog, & Anvil back to the WWF, and reunited them with Owen, of course, as The Hart Foundation, and I'm feuding the Harts with Vince McMahon & his Corporation.

I also forgot to mention that in 1998 WCW, I fired Hogan, only to re-hire him, only to take away his Creative Control clause, and I made him job the WCW World Title to Bret Hart on PPV.

After feuding Bret Hart with Vince McMahon in the ring in the 1999 senario, Bret is now 100% over as a face in the WWF.

But, enough about me. What have you done with your senarios?