TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

I F###ing HATE Disposeable Cameras!

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

WWE came out here for two house shows; I couldn't get tickets to the show yesterday, and I have to work tonight, so I was really looking forward to the autograph session that was on base at Pearl Harbor today.

The event turned out pretty well; Molly, Victoria, Hurricane and Steven Richards were there. May I just say that, while I have always thought Molly was attractive, she is abso-f'n-lutely GORGEOUS in person! Victoria looked pretty good, even better than she does on television, but it was manifestly unfair for her to have to be in the shadow of Molly's beauty!

Nearly my entire roll was devoted to Molly; I got some choice shots, too! And after the autograph session, I took the camera immediately to the 1-hr photo place at the Navy Exchange, but when I went to get my pictures an hour later, I was pissed beyond words to discover that none of my pictures came out!

That was five hours ago. I'm still so pissed that I'm stuttering! I can barely type as it is... :angry:

Guest AM The Kid

Yeah, but for special times like that, even a fairly cheap one is better than disposable.

What kind of a disposable was it? I usually buy Kodak and have never had a problem with it. The only time i was truly pissed was when I took a pic with HHH and he put the WWF title on my shoulder...and the pic didn't come out.

Dames

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
Victoria looked great, but Molly looked... mmmm.... too scrumptious for words... ^_^