TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
art_vandelay

The Specials

My local Fox affiliate just aired a movie starring Rob Lowe, Jamie Kennedy, and that hot girl from Andy Richter rules the universe. It's about a team of superheroes trying to get action figures of themselves made. They never use their powers very much, but it's more of a dialogue-driven comedy than an action film. The movie was made in 2001, but I've never heard about it before. It's pretty funny. What made it even funnier was they edited out the curses in this R rated film for Saturday afternoon network TV broadcast. They the backwards technique commonly found in rap songs. It made many parts of the movie totally confusing, but funny.

Jamie Kennedy is painted in blue in this movie and totally looks like Nightcrawler.

So you gett KRRT also? That was one weird movie in a superhero Real World kind of way.

"It's Min-ute Man as in I can shrink to a small size!"

Well the San Antonio station showed the movie. My favorite part was when the toy company did the presentation of the toys and Minute Man's toy was black, and all of the Specials were given weapon accesories like meat plunger, laser arm, etc.

Guest JMA

I thought the movie was decent. I especially liked the joke about Rob Lowe's character having nipples on his costume. :lol: