TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chazz

Undertaker Video

Is anybody else getting sick of The now predictable Undertaker "The Ring" Video after every Kane match? It was cool The first 2 times they did It, but now It's gotten beyond old. Please tell me that this won't be all they do to advance this feud from now 'till WM. Wasn't Dennis Knight supposed to come back as Mideon and play some kind role in UT/Kane? Something, anything, but enough with The same damn video every week! Anybody else agree/disagree?

Guest Duncan Eternia
Well they have to continue to build the grandiose Undertaker titantron vs. Kane match at WM XX.

LOL

I am just happy that they semm to be at least trying to have some build up for this mania. The last two didn't have much appropriate build up at all.

I think something other then the video would be more suitable for next week.

I mean no casket, druids or goths yet?!

This is corny but I would have had someone from Undertaker's past..Mideon or whoever to be digging up a grave possibly at the same place where kane burried taker.

Guest Trivia247

well he did make it rain...that was...original LOL

you want to keep Taker off tv but keep the match going and make people anticipate it..then you'll need the vid clips...

if it was possible they could bring in the Druids or the creatures of the Night.

However I wish they just go back farther with the Deadman gimmick. That Lord of Darkness Undertaker prior to the Ministry was a bit much with the Cape and almost battlearmor getup

This is corny but I would have had someone from Undertaker's past..Mideon or whoever to be digging up a grave possibly at the same place where kane burried taker.

LOL... Mideon can dig UT out during the middle of a basketball game! He'll be striking the hardwood with a shovel and eventually get nailed in the head with a ball when someone botches a pass. Now THAT'S entertainment! [/sarcasm]

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Is it really that big a deal?

I think the really epic build for this match is kinda cool.

I fail to see why Kane is afraid of UT anyway. They have feuded before and Kane never seemed afraid of UT. Oh well.....I do not look forward to the laser lightning bolt/fire show at UT, and here is hoping everyone gets fucked over and the gong hits and out comes BikerTaker.....HAHA

I'd like the video a lot better without the Wrestlemania countdown at the end.  I mean, since when does the dead advertise?

Tupac Shakur?

Tupac's not dead. That was a rumor, catch up.

I'm more concerned about the Undertaker proving his evil intentions by, you know making it rain.

I mean, rain??? First mist and now rain? I mean come on

What? Did the Undertaker become a weather man??? Can Kane expect hail at the next show? Is he coming back as THE DRIZZLE?

We better see some druids and a casket soon cause right now I'm still not buying Mania.

I'd like the video a lot better without the Wrestlemania countdown at the end.  I mean, since when does the dead advertise?

Tupac Shakur?

Tupac's not dead. That was a rumor, catch up.

I'm more concerned about the Undertaker proving his evil intentions by, you know making it rain.

I mean, rain??? First mist and now rain? I mean come on

What? Did the Undertaker become a weather man??? Can Kane expect hail at the next show? Is he coming back as THE DRIZZLE?

We better see some druids and a casket soon cause right now I'm still not buying Mania.

UT will be X-man STORM.....

Guest JMA

I think Kane should start playing some mind-games of his own. Perhaps by setting Sara on fire. He could say she made the Undertaker less of a monster (one of the reasons Kane commited homicide on his brother). And Vince did threaten to have Taker's wife raped shortly before the Buried Alive match.

I just am not into it at all. I mean ok I admit it, it will be a "moment" when the dead man comes back at WM, but seriously we have already been through this feud, and there was nothing really good about it back then, now UT is that much older, and Kane's gimmick is just goofy, so the new feud will be toned down even more, not to mention one hell of a shitty match on the horizon.

Taker needs to 'resurrect' deceased wrestlers to 'return from the grave' to do his bidding and attack Kane.

Oh SURE, you're all thinking 'That's fucking repulsive UYI, you sick fuck', but as if you wouldn't watch.

UYI - Untapped genius.

UT should get the hellraiser tortured soul gimmick where he needs someone to bring him flesh that he can consume to become human again. Vince can hire Tom Savini to do the makeup/gore.

Guest hunger4unger

You'll have to put up with it until WrestleMania.

Haven't we seen Kane/Taker a zillion times before?

Guest JumpinJackFlash
UT should get the hellraiser tortured soul gimmick where he needs someone to bring him flesh that he can consume to become human again. Vince can hire Tom Savini to do the makeup/gore.

When talking about the match, I could quote from Hellraiser:

"This isn't for your eyes."

they can have a gimmick where Vince or Kane is playing with the puzzle box, which inadvertantly opens the gateway to the labyrinth which brings back UT. Wow, I can think of so much better gimmicks then Buried Alive.....and instead of the doctor, he will say......."The Taker is In........I recommend, The Tombstone" and then try to do that eerie laughter.

Guest mickberna

My question is, if Undertaker comes back as the old school Taker, how can he possibly have his long, stringy hair that was so instrumental to the look? Will the dead man wear a wig?

I'm afraid it will be a new hybrid type of Undertaker, or Bikertaker again.

He should come back as "The Christ Taker"

A friendly preacher who loves to give hugs and play christian songs on a guitar.

That would scare the hell out of me.

Guest BDC

How long has he been out? His hair gets long enough and if not, he can easily get some extensions put in.

He should come back as "The Christ Taker"

A friendly preacher who loves to give hugs and play christian songs on a guitar.

That would scare the hell out of me.

Great idea.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
My question is, if Undertaker comes back as the old school Taker, how can he possibly have his long, stringy hair that was so instrumental to the look? Will the dead man wear a wig?

I'm afraid it will be a new hybrid type of Undertaker, or Bikertaker again.

The hair was looking pretty good in the pic that was posted recently.