* Nissen Osterneck vs. Jorge Rivera

* Ryan Jensen vs. Steve Steinbeiss

* Tim McKenzie vs. Aaron Simpson

Ultimate Fight Night 18- April, Nashville

This show will serve as the lead-in for the new season of TUF

Efrain Escudero vs Jeremy Stephens

Cole Miller vs Junie Browning

Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Horwich

I think Junie's gonna get worked on the ground pretty bad. He looked improved in all areas against Kaplan but I still can't see him presenting any kind of a threat to Cole in any way.

I don't see Stephens as that tough of a test. Efrain has no qualms about banging but the smart money is on him outwrestling Stephens to a UD which is my prediction.

Beautiful KO. I also wish there were .gifs of Stephens throwing himself into multiple dangerous positions against Dos Anjos to illustrate how reckless he is on the ground and how Efrain will make him pay for it.

I think both 'dogs in the Escudero/Stephens & Miller/Browning fights have slightly better odds than people are giving them.

- While Stephens failed to outwrestle Fisher (YEESH), he's still a dangerous fighter standing, and if he does somehow end up on top (Escudero's wrestling advantage has evaporated in the past), he could do a good deal of damage.

- Miller is pretty average in both the wrestling and striking areas. Granted, Junie's takedown D didn't look much improved against Kaplan, but Miller is often too willing to work from the bottom, which would give Junie a chance to G&P while avoiding his submission attempts.

Ultimate Fight Night 18- April

Junie Browning vs Cole Miller

Efrain Escudero vs Jeremy Stephens

Ryan Bader vs Carmello Marrero

Tyson Griffin vs TBA

Rematch with Edgar. Make it happen, Dana.

Addition to Fight Night 18...

Martin Kampmann vs. Carlos Condit

Condit/Larson is canceled and Condit will make his UFC debut.

When finalized it will become the show's main event.

Ultimate Fight Night 18

Carlos Condit vs Martin Kampmann

Efrain Escudero vs Jeremy Stephens (Barring any medical suspensions from the Lauzon fight)

Carmello Marrero vs Ryan Bader

Tyson Griffin vs Rafael dos Anjos

Junie Browning vs Cole Miller

Ryan Jensen vs Steve Steinbess

Jorge Rivera vs Nissen Osterrneck

Tim McKenzie vs Aaron Simpson

Brock Larson vs Jesse Sanders

This card is wicked awesome. Condit vs Kampmann is gonna be hot fyah.

I don't know if it speaks for the awesomness of the main event or the mediocrity of the upcoming UFC cards but I think Condit/Kampmann might be my most anticipated fight in the coming months.

I don't know if it speaks for the awesomness of the main event or the mediocrity of the upcoming UFC cards but I think Condit/Kampmann might be my most anticipated fight in the coming months.

Carwin/Gonzaga for me.

Its funny that you say that because I was talking with someone today about how my interest in Liddell-Rua at 97 is more of a "how far will the loser fall" than the actual matchup.

It depends on what people think of Chuck now. In this recent huge surge of UFC hitting a new level of popularity, Chuck hasn't been a factor.

He's probably not even in the top three most popular UFC fighters now. Chuck's drawing power will be the test there. Shogun has none.

The next four months or so are going to be a wasteland of non-drawing shows until we hit Brock/Mir. If UFC can maintain this level of excitement and popularity, then we'll know that this level isn't some type of fluke.

Gonna be interesting.

It speaks most of Condit's overratedness.

I think he's gonna bring it to Kampmann honestly. I don't think he'll knock him out per se, but I think he can finish him. Kampmann is probably more overrated than Condit. At one point people were seriously considering him as a contender for Anderson.

Leites alone is a better win than anyone Condit has beat. Plus, Kampmann doesn't have the same record of mental hiccups that Condit does. In his last fight, Condit went up against Miura, another MW dropping down to WW, who gave Condit a tough for for almost four rounds. The thing is, Miura isn't that good. I'm not saying Kampmann is a sure bet in this fight, but considering that Condit was being talked about as a possible contender in the UFC's deepest divsion, THAT's some overrated talk.