TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Still Fly

What do you do when you have a bad day?

Guest Still Fly

I've had a pretty crappy day. I've been toiling over this summer assignment all day, and I realized I did it wrong, so OOPS I have to start over. Then, I get dogged out by 2 message boards (13-17 year old girls can be worse than Smarks, believe me!) AND I missed RAW too. :(

Man.

What do you do on a crappy day to make you feel better?

Guest HBK16

It all depends on what kind of bad day I am having. Today is a great day for me since I just hit 1000! But when I have bad days I just cool down in my room listen to music, go work out, or just talk to close friends that can cheer me up.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I usually try to find someone else who is having a bad day worse than mine and make fun of them. Its not that hard, and its surprisingly effective..

Guest HBK16
I usually try to find someone else who is having a bad day worse than mine and make fun of them. Its not that hard, and its surprisingly effective..

HAHAHA. That is so true!

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

I just take it out on unsuspecting loved ones and strangers.

Typical conversation:

"How you doing?"

"HOW YOU DOING!?! Awfully nosey today, aren't we? You know I'm backed up!"

Guest bob_barron

A good way to deal with a bad day is to vote for me for head of the alliance

Guest Will Scarlet

I just usually listen to some music, and play some sort of video game where competition is going on, like a sports game or a wrestling game, then I usually select an easy squash, and take out my frustration on my opponent. *sigh* I love that Justin Credible CAW, I made. Squashing him has helped me through so many bad moods.

Guest areacode212
I've had a pretty crappy day. I've been toiling over this summer assignment all day, and I realized I did it wrong, so OOPS I have to start over. Then, I get dogged out by 2 message boards (13-17 year old girls can be worse than Smarks, believe me!) AND I missed RAW too. :(

Man.

Watch NewsRadio, and sing along to Matthew's Paranoid Gnome song (I posted the lyrics in the NewsRadio thread in the Movie folder).

What other message boards gave you a rough time?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I watch Seinfeld and realize that no one has it as bad as my main man George.

Guest Zack Malibu
I just take it out on unsuspecting loved ones and strangers.

Typical conversation:

"How you doing?"

"HOW YOU DOING!?! Awfully nosey today, aren't we? You know I'm backed up!"

Yeah, that's pretty much what I do, though I shouldn't. And if no one is around for me to pass the misery onto, I stick in a video of something (and typically, non-wrestling for bad moods, since I'll find something I don't like, lol) and just try to relax.

Bad moods actually help sometimes, because instead of just lying there I'll clean my room up, or hang clothes, etc.

Guest Still Fly
I've had a pretty crappy day. I've been toiling over this summer assignment all day, and I realized I did it wrong, so OOPS I have to start over. Then, I get dogged out by 2 message boards (13-17 year old girls can be worse than Smarks, believe me!) AND I missed RAW too.  :(

Man.

Watch NewsRadio, and sing along to Matthew's Paranoid Gnome song (I posted the lyrics in the NewsRadio thread in the Movie folder).

What other message boards gave you a rough time?

LMFOA...

JJB...Its a stupid teenybopper board. I make fun of them, and usually I dog them out. But today, it was different. Stupid 13 year-olds... :angry:

And another one I just started being annoying on. I would annoy you guys too, but you are all older than me, with more things to do than argue with me. :rolleyes:

But thanks for the suggestions. I read something funny to cheer me up. :D

Guest Sebastian_the_Bastard

Listen to music that suits my mood (Third Eye Blind and the Juilana Theory are good for cheering up... Dashboard Confessional, Further Seems Forever are good if you're having girl trouble... Slipknot is good for anger),

Give my girlfriend a call... she can always put a smile on my face,

Hang out with my friend Chris. He's a funny guy and he can usually cheer me up.

I love tacos!,

Sebastian the Bastard

Guest Sandman9000

I usually just sit and listen to a lot of angry music, and just let everything build up inside of me.

Guest NazMistry

If i have a bad day:

Eat a lot of Southern Fried Chicken, and drink lots of Forster's Ice.

Watch some old Wrestling Tapes, and stay up all night.

If I have a earth shatteringly bad day e.g get dumped, public embarassment etc:

Smoke a lot of cannabis, visit a Strip Club with some friends, and got to the local cinema which screens classic Sci-Fi films all night long.

Guest MaxPower27

Sandman, not to sound like a flake, but bottling it up isn't good for you. Seriously, that's what broke up my family, my dad snapped, and started drinking.

I like to listen to mellow music, make a nice John-shake in the blender (Orange juice, Mt. Dew, Ice cubes and vanilla ice cream) and relax on my massage pad on my recliner.

I had a break up the other day, and the day after, I didn't work. So I woke up, got my portable CD player, put in one of my Alice in Chains CD's (Jar of Flies) and took about a 45 minute shower. Relaxing. Ah, a nice John-shake while watching Judge Joe Brown, more relaxing. And I felt great later. That's all you need. Calm, soothing music, not CrapKnot, anger is bad for karma, and all that junk.