TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Gnomes...Strike Back

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Here's the score:

The last prank I did was about 2 weeks ago, when I left a gnome holding anote with russian on it, essentially saying that the gnomes were going on vacation.

Now that Halloween is over and the neighbors think the gnomes won't return is the time for the gnomes to return.

I want the return prank to be killer, any ideas?

Guest Marshall

FYI, this whole thing was a plot-line on some soap in the late 80's.

Carry on.

Guest Ravenbomb

go with the 'gnome in the old hollowed out TV' thing

or TP the house or a tree in the yard, and leave a little gnome by the tree or house, and put him on one of those little potties that come with the dolls that wet themselves.

or pick the lock and leave gnomes inside their house.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Have a gnome with a little crowbar next to their door then.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Sandman9000

How about just one gnome, in the middle of their yard, with a note like "Miss me?" or "We're Back!" or something to that extent?

Guest AM The Kid

Have a welcome back party...hosted by the gnomes. Not like the other party...I mean a HUGE party, like have them hanging out on the fences, dancing together, smoking fake joints...etc.

Guest spiny norman

It was in an 80s soap!?

I thought it was completely borrowed from Amelie? And Amelie wouldn't steal any plot devices, would it?

Anyway, I'm trying to remember what Amelie did, but I can't remember, because I haven't seen it in about a year.

Anyone remember?

Guest The Electrifyer

OMG, this so rules and it hasn't even started yet. I see you've got a scanner though, this'll be awesome.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm glad to see everyone's jacked for the retun.

But no I don't have a scanner now. i got those pics off of a website...sorry.

So far I'm liking the idea of having a gnome show up on the lawn holding a sign saying "we're back"

I think I might use an old suitcase as part of it too. You know put a bunch of travel stickers on it, so it's like the gnomes were just on vacation. put the gnome in a Hawaiin shirt and shades maybe.

Guest The Electrifyer

"But no I don't have a scanner now. i got those pics off of a website...sorry."

Oh, I thought the Wrigley Field photo was a little odd for a guy who lives out West in Canada.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

yeah. I mean I'll go pretty far for this thing but not THAT far.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

nobody is going to bash this. The Gnome warfare threads are universly loved.

Guest Zack Malibu

You should find a radio controlled/battery powered car, and put a gnome in it, and have it drive by the house at random intervals.

Guest MrRant

I say one gnome... with a piece of paper with a date and a time saying that "Judgement Day is coming" and then when that day comes and they are watching... DO NOTHING.

Guest evenflowDDT
I say one gnome... with a piece of paper with a date and a time saying that "Judgement Day is coming" and then when that day comes and they are watching... DO NOTHING.

Oooh... that's just straight up cruel!

Guest SP-1

You could always record the Seven Dwarves, "Off to Work We Go" song and loop it on a tape. Leave a gnome with the "We're Back" sign or a , "Didja Miss Us?" sign and leave that loop playing. That'd freak me out, but I guess that's also leaving alot of chances for clues behind, too.

-SP, who loves Gnome Warfare!

EDIT: The "Judgement Day" sign scenario would make that song even more eerie.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ok, do you have any snow or leaves on the ground? You're in canada, so there's probably 11 feet of ice on everything by now. What you should do is bury a gnome in leaves or snow, and spraypaint a big red X over top of it, naturally, they will investigate, and to their horror, a jolly gnome will be waiting.

Or else draw them a "treasure map" of their back yard, go out there at 4 in the morning, and conceal a gnome in something, then leave the map on the porch, leading to the terrifying discovery. Take a lighter to the edges of the paper to give it that buried treasure appeal.

Guest treble charged
Ok, do you have any snow or leaves on the ground? You're in canada, so there's probably 11 feet of ice on everything by now.

Hey, it snowed here for the first time last night, although what was on the ground didn't make it through the day.

Of course, CWM is on the other side of the country, so I can't speak for him.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I was just guessing. It's getting pretty fuckin' cold out. They've had snow in Minnesota, so Canada being a glacier wasn't too absurd of an assumption.

Guest Ravenbomb

more ideas:

Two words: Burning Gnome

hang gnomes from the tree

Dress gnomes up to look like them

Get a couple of those kissing gnomes and give them a note saying 'We Love You!'

Put pudding around a gnomes mouth and a lot of empty pudding cups around him

Mail them a gnome, and mail them a letter so that it will get there the same day as the gnome box. And make the letter say 'Open The Box, please' in very child-like handwriting

Dress a gnome like Axl Rose and leave it on the porch with a tape player playing 'November Rain' in the background

Guest AM The Kid

We have about 6cm of snow here in Calgary. If you have snow CWM have the gnomes build a snow man and have "gnome angels" in the snow. Or have them write their names in the snow(use yellow food colouring).

Guest Agent of Oblivion

If it's REALLY cold, wrap a gnome in a bunch of wet paper towels, and stick it to the windows on their car.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

There's no snow here at all. No rain, no nothing. It was the driest Oct. in 56 years.

Anyway tonight is the comeback. Right now I think I'll go with Mr.Rant's idea, but I'll try to find a copy of the 7 dwarves song.

This other stuff is great. I'll have to use it when it snows.

Sign in to follow this