Current-Vengeance-Card:

Undisputed Title: Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker

Intercontinental Title: Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar

World Tag Titles: Edge/Hulk Hogan vs. Lance Storm/Christian

Tables Match: Eddie Guerrero/Chris Benoit vs. Spike Dudley/Bubba Ray Dudley

No DQ, No Countout: Booker T vs. Big Show

Cruiserweight Title: Jaime Noble vs. Billy Kidman

Guest ManKinnd

If it stays at just 6 matches, can we expect 20 minutes for all of them?

Guest Mattdotcom

No. We all know why there's only six matches, so I'm not saying anything.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Jericho.Vs.Cena-is-suppose-to-be-on-the-Card.

They-will-end-up-annoucing-a-bunch-of-half-assed-matches-on

Heat.

Way-to-go,WWE.

Guest jimmy no nose

I bet we see a 20 minute promo on the show all revolving around Triple H.

Knowing-HHH-and-the-WWE,

We'll-see-20-Mins-in-the-Beginning

and-another-20-at-the-End.

Guest jester
20 min if were lucky

This would be why I'm not ordering the PPV.

jester

Guest Prince Paul

Why do I get the feeling that tonights PPV will revolve around HHH??

Guest AM The Kid

I'm looking at Triple H joining Smackdown because with the Rock winning the World Title tonight and then losing it to Brock the Rock will be a proud Raw member. Or hell, I'd like the WWFE to make this Bisch/Steph thing a huge angle with Bisch running Raw with all of the WWFE's biggest stars.

Guest cabbageboy

Like it matters where the Rock is after SS...he'll be filming a movie and not even on TV.

I think everyone is overreacting to the HHH stuff. I think it might be something like "Bischoff meets him in the back, they confer in a room" and then later on "Steph meets him and they confer in a room." Then later on he probably pedigrees Bischoff in the ring and stays on SMDN.

Guest Shadow

Well, I order every PPV, and this one looks really cool. Triple H can have 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, I don't care how many minutes, because I'm an HHH mark! Go HHH, go!

And, if all of you could perk up for a minute: Rock-Angle-Taker will be good if Rock/Angle stay away from Taker for most of the match, RVD/Brock should be good if they finally let Brock do something besides power moves, Hogan will stand on the apron and wave his arms for most of the match, so the tag match should be good, Benoit is God and Eddie is Jesus, so the Table Tag Match will be good, Booker/Show will suck, and Noble/Kidman will be great. So, perk up, smile a bit, because this is going to end up being a good show!

-Shadow

Always thinking positive

Guest chirs3

Triple H will have 30-40 minutes, I'm guessing.

They will show vignettes, maybe 3-5 minutes a piece, with him talking to Stephanie, and him talking to Bischoff. That'll eat up about 15-20 total.

Then his announcement, 10-20 total.

Whooo-ha.

And I'm calling RVD/Lesnar for match of the night.

Guest jimmy no nose

I'm trying to think of a way that they could involve Triple H's decision into a match, but there's no way because there are no Raw vs. Smackdown matches. That guarentees at least 30 minutes of Stephanie, Bischoff, and Triple H talking about nothing.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Tell ya what, I'll be pissed and flaming HHHatred all over this board tomorrow if this Triple H/Steph/Bischoff segment/Promo is the last thing on the PPV. This shouldn't be over shadowing the Top matches, most of all the Main Event for the Title.

Guest FeArHaVoC

Tell ya what, I'll be pissed and flaming HHHatred all over this board tomorrow if this Triple H/Steph/Bischoff segment/Promo is the last thing on the PPV. This shouldn't be over shadowing the Top matches, most of all the Main Event for the Title.

Guest evenflowDDT

Come on, the WWE may not always have their brains in the right place, but to have a segment that's not even a match supersede the main event involving the World Title is pure idiocy. Even they realize that.

Am I the only one who thinks RVD/Brock is going to suck? I can't see that being a match of the night, ever. I'm thinking if they give Kidman & Knoble enough time (or even if they don't) that's going to be match of the night, followed very closely by Benoit/Guerrero vs. Dudleyz. Hopefully the Benoit/Guerrero vs. Dudleyz match will have an even mix of technical wrestling and garbage/power/table spots so that the strengths of both teams can be utilized, because a technical squash is still a squash, and squashes are boring, plain and simple.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

My MOTN bet is Jericho/Cena.

Longshot, sure, but I'll take it.

Guest evenflowDDT

So wait, I'm confused, is Jericho/Cena on for the PPV, or off?

Last-I-heard,it-was-off.Now-I-hear-it's

back-on.

Expect-them-to-announce-it-on-Heat.

Guest RenegadeX28

Rey Jr at the PPV

Well, I have a feeling that no way in hell this will happen. So many rumors are circulating that he will interfere in the Noble and Kidman match. It would kill all the buildup for his debut.

HHH, he will be going to RAW

Well, HHH will be making his decision on whether he will be have Bischoff as his boss, or whether he will reunite with his former wife. Now, I think he will be going to RAW. He won't stand the fact that his wife has control over him. So he will be going to RAW

Hogan and Edge retain

Well, Hogan and Edge will retain. This will be the first PPV that they defend the titles. They should keep it. At SSlam, Hogan should not fight Vinnie Mac. Since Survivor Series is in MSG this year, he should save his retirement match for that day.

-The Rock will win the 3-way. Lesnar vs Rock sounds better.

-Booker T had better win against Show. Show is a piece of crap. HE ALWAYS WINS BECAUSE OF HIS SIZE.

-If Cena and Y2J is added to the card, it would be cool if Cena were to win.

Other Notes

Well, here are some things that I think may happen at the PPV.

If HHH rejects RAW, Eric will say something about HHH making the wrong decision, and that he has other plans for RAW that will be revealed in time.

I just have this feeling that this PPV will begin the plan of Eric reviving WCW Nitro. His first plan will be trying to get HHH, then the raid of SD talent will continue.

So, this is what I think will happen tonight.

Guest Brian

I'm surprised nobody said this, but can HHH afford to go to RAW as a face being there's very little he can do in editing except turning off the crowd mikes.

Guest Shaved Bear

itll take him 20 minutes to say one word "Smackdown" or "Raw"

thats why I'm a HHHater

a good wreslter can say it in 5-10

Guest Incandenza

There'll be plenty of beer at my friend's house tonight, so I can handle any 20 minute interview segment with HHH they throw at me. BRING IT ON, BAY-BEE!

Guest Shaved Bear

what if he talks longer than the ME, there isnt enough beer in the world for that

Guest Incandenza
what if he talks longer than the ME, there isnt enough beer in the world for that

I'll keep drinking until he stops talking. So if you guys do not here from me again after tonight, you'll know I died from alcohol poisoning.