TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Crazy Stuff Found on College Campus Direct Connect

Yeha so I'm on a college campus, and they have firewalls which impedes transfers from just about every outside source. TO make up for this, someone had the bright idea to establish a direct connect network so people could conenct to each other directly and download at lightning fast speeds (Think like 10 megs per second) anyways, I stumbled upon one guy who had easily the greatest conenction of wrestling themes ever, including the most obscure crap you can imagine. I didn't even know The Giant Gonzalez had an entrance theme! It's almost all CD quality too. It just blows my mind that someone saves this stuff, I mean where would one even get a CD Quality MP3 of Friar Ferguson's entrance music?

I'm pretty sure those are from the Maple Leaf Garden tapes on the NeXus Forums. I'm at work and don't have the address right now though. Other themes released were Koko B Ware (Bird Bird Bird), Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Repo Man (w/ an ending), Narcissist Lex Luger, Hakushi (Different from Full Metal), and a buttload of others I can't remember.

You have a soulseek account so that I can shamelessly download all of that from you?

Yes... Do you?

Yes. Add me as Kapoutman and message me.