Guest snuffbox

Dylan/Dead reunion

Dates...

Wed 07/30/03 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum

Sat 08/02/03 Joliet, IL Route 66 Raceway

Sun 08/03/03 Somerset, WI Float Rite Park Amphitheatre

Tue 08/05/03 Noblesville, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center

Wed 08/06/03 Columbus, OH Germain Amphitheater

Fri 08/08/03 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Six Flags P.A.C.

Guest RedJed

I'm all up in Somerset too............sounds alot like Further Fest (which was there in.....97?) but with Dylan. Hook up!

Guest mesepher

I liked them better when they were called "the Other Ones"... and anyways, Phil's band tops them all, but I am assuming the Quintet is temporarily disbanded since this cash cow is around.

Guest snuffbox
I liked them better when they were called "the Other Ones"... and anyways, Phil's band tops them all, but I am assuming the Quintet is temporarily disbanded since this cash cow is around.

What was the big difference between The Other Ones and The Dead?

Guest Steviekick

The Other Ones is pretty much the typical Grateful Dead lineup minus Jerry Garcia, if i remember correctly...

Guest snuffbox

The Other Ones is pretty much the typical Grateful Dead lineup minus Jerry Garcia, if i remember correctly...

Yes the Dead and the Other Ones are just the same band(everyone but Jerry). I think they changed the name from the Other Ones to the Dead later last year. I dont see the difference, or how dude could like the Other Ones moreso than the Dead.

Guest mesepher

it is the principle that they are touring under the name "the Dead." What was wrong with calling the band "the Other Ones?" and the name change happened very recently... Feb 14th 2003,