TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest goodhelmet

Rage/ Cornell

Guest goodhelmet

Are Chris Cornell and RATM still collaborating?

If so, what do you think will be the results. My favorite part of Soundgarden was Cornell's voice and I love Rage's music, so I think they could be onto something special! Whaddya think?

Guest Black Lushus

I'm gotta admit, i am highly intrigued by this...i hope they are still making an album...it will definently be something different...

Guest BobbyBacklund

I agree with Black Lushus. This most definitely will be interesting. I can't wait for at least a taste of their music.

Guest Your God

I heard it was coming out sometime in the fall.  What I heard was the group will not be named RATM  (the radio DJ said they're speculating another name, but I forget what it was).  They also gave up a spot on Tool's tour (I think it was Tool, but I might be wrong) to finish production on their debut album.

Guest Judas14
Are Chris Cornell and RATM still collaborating?

If so, what do you think will be the results. My favorite part of Soundgarden was Cornell's voice and I love Rage's music, so I think they could be onto something special! Whaddya think?

Their CD is supposed be out this year but both camps are refusing to say when.

Guest Crazy Dan

It will definately be interesting to say the least.  Given that Rage with Zach, was more of a Rap/metal hybrid.  Cornell has more  of a singers voice, and so the new stuff is going to be very different to say the least.  Also, Cornell lyrics have never really been political, so it will be interesting to see if he is able to write political lyrics, given that is what drives Rage.  But, I am willing to give the "new" Rage a chance, and I won't make an opinion until I hear the new stuff on radio.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

Maybe Cornell will be able to do some magic and make Rage worth listening to.

But I doubt that mess can be fixed, honestly.

Guest Ihatesmarksandmarks

zach was the weak spot in that band.....GREAT music bad lyrics. I hope cornell can make them better..

Guest converge241

They are called Civilian.

i dont know if its going to work.

Cornell's my favorite singer all time and i like Rage but i dont know.