* Mike Brown vs. Jeff Curran

* Kenneth Alexander vs. Rob McCullough*

* Donald Cerrone vs. Rich Crunkilton*

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Tim McKenzie vs. Eric Schambari

* Luis Sapo vs. Alex Serdyukov

* Jose Aldo vs. Alexandre Nogueira

* Dominick Cruz vs. Charlie Valencia

I'm also guessing that if he can get out of rehab in time this card will have Filho on it.

This will easily be the biggest card in the history of the WEC and it's got an interesting Sunday slot. It's going to be on Vs.

Early predictions: Faber and Torres defend easily.

Methinks you both are underestimating Pulver in this one. Granted, Faber has looked like a beast but if Pulver can utilize sprawl-and-brawl well enough he'll give Urijah fits.

Yeah I ain't counting Pulver out as well... I like both fighters, moreso Pulver, but Pulver isn't no slouch in the wrestling department, and has a very good sprawl.

Pulver hasn't shown much lately that makes me think he can win this fight. He's gone 4-4 in his last 8. If this was 2001 I wouldn't question this at all. But I see Jens getting beat

Pulver's last 8 fights were also against mostly upper-level competition at a weight class above the one he'd naturally be fighting at.

Did you see the Cub Swanson fight? Because if so I can't see how or why you'd make a comment that Jens hasn't shown you anything lately as Swanson was being touted as one of the better prospects at 145 before Pulver demolished him.

I know you're not talking to me but I can definitely see HOW Pulver can use those things to win, but I just can't see him actually doing it. I haven't seen Urijah Faber be anything but unstoppable in all of his fights. Even the Griffin fight - which admittedly I haven't seen in over a year. I can't remember him getting housed in that fight... just caught.

I'm not saying that Faber is 100% lock for a win. One, Jens still has instant knockout power and two, with his more well rounded game he's going to keep Faber on his toes.

I just think that Urijah can dictate where the fight happens and assuming it's on the ground I think he can handle what Jens will bring to him.

Poor Lil Rudiger. Can't blame him though, we all see the payouts for UFC and WEC shows and him doing a days worth of muling/dealing coke would certainly pay more then Dana would for a fight.

I think I read that he's looking at 40 years.

Obviously he's not getting 40 years but I'm not sure he's going to fighting anytime soon.

Apparently this was a lot of coke.

This show is at Arco Arena in my town Sacramento. I just checked ticketmaster and there are $35 lower level tickets still available....$35 for lower level is a fucking steal.

Hopefully you bought it instantly.

This is most likely going to be a very entertaining card and Urijah is a hometown boy.

Big card update. Added some "WEC starpower" in Razor Rob, Crunkilton and the Frog.

Plus Valencia on the undercard. Even though Maeda smashed him last time out I'm still a fan after the german suplex.

Looks like this is well on its way to being the biggest WEC show of all time. 8000 tickets sold out for the Arco Arena lower bowl very quickly and they've been forced to open up the upper level.

Well now that they opened up the upper level I have to call my guys back to see if they want to go now.....before when I tried to get $35 seats we couldn't get three together but I just checked and we can get them together now......they better still want to go.

EDIT: So I called my buddies and they still want to go so after work today I am stopping by the box office to pick up some tickets.

Well you're going to be treated to two of the biggest lower weight class fights in U.S. history.

It's good to see that the show is doing well because I read that some WEC shows have not drawn well. But it makes sense because Urijah is their big star and it's his hometown.

Ok so I just got home from the gym and box office. I am in the front row of the upper level section 218 - box seats. So these are the seats that entitle customers to "extras" if this were a Kings game, but for this specific event it merely means I am in the very front row of the upper level, still though, pretty damn nice tix for $35. I am pumped. Less than a month away!!!

Pre-show starts at 3pm, goes on-air at 6pm....wow that is a pretty long-ass preshow. I wonder if they have to do a lot of stalling inbetween fights or.....I am getting excited.