Brock Larson Vs. Mike Pyle

Pat Barry Vs. Tim Hague

Phillipe Nover Vs. Kyle Bradley

Krzysztof Soszynski Vs. Andre Gusmao

Yoshiyuki Yoshida Vs. Brandon Wolff

Dave Kaplan Vs. George Roop

I got Evans,Hughes,X,Sonnen,Sherk.

I sure hope Evans v Machida turns out to be one for the ages not a bore fest

Sherk is an easy money bet against Edgar. He'll just be too big for him. Edgar should be fighting in the WEC at 145er.

I think Lyoto is going to pick apart Evans, but you never know what game plan Jackson has mapped out. I hope it goes into the championship rounds. If Machida wins, I'd like to see Jackson vs Evans for the #1 contenders spot, though I suspect we'd see Jackson vs Machida straight away, with Evans fighting another top 2o5er for the #1 contenders spot.

I don't like Hughes or Serra so I hope it's long so they get to beat each other up and I hope it's either a double knockout or a split decision so neither get the closure they're looking for. Yes I'm a bitter prick.

Professor X and Miller would be my other to picks.

Why is Kaplan and Roop even getting a fight in the prelims? Is Nover at a new camp yet? He'll never be anything until he leaves for one of the bigger camps.

Check out ufc.com/bk for a behind the scenes multi-stream. They have cams on the promoters table, Rashad's and Machida's locker rooms, and the hallway where fighters enter/exit. Pretty fun stuff to watch before the show.

I'm liking Rashad and Serra, but both fights seem to close to call.

Fuck yeah, Chael Sonnen. I've only seen him fight a couple times, but I like him a lot for some reason. I wonder if I could go check out Team Quest's facilities... only 45 minutes away.

Damn good fight. I thought Hughes deserved the win, but figured they'd give it to Serra after the way the fight ended. I would have given it to Hughes in a split decision. The unanimous decision was a surprise, as was the hug at the end. Awesome.

Damn good fight. I thought Hughes deserved the win, but figured they'd give it to Serra after the way the fight ended. I would have given it to Hughes in a split decision. The unanimous decision was a surprise, as was the hug at the end. Awesome.

Hughes deserved to win because the inadvertent head clash in the first left Hughes stunned and Serra capitalized on it to win the round. I also don't like BJJ blackbelt Serra tying up Hughes in order to get the fight back on the feet - sweep and get up your damn self or try to win off your back. Holding on to stand up basically is waving the white flag saying you had nothing on the ground.

Whatever fights I pick - just pick the opposite and bet heavy on it. Miller was dominated for three rounds, Sherk looked like shit and Professor X was bumrushed and KTFO, and I picked them all to win.

Evans game plan sucked. I hate seeing wrestlers pretending to be strikers.

Overall a pretty good show all around. Felt like a significant memorable event for sure.

Sean Sherk needs to be cut, I will say that much. Looked horrible in there.

Great quick KO by McFedries, he needs better competition to see if he has anything or if he's a stepping stone.

Hughes-Serra was great to me and I really was pulling for Serra and thought he was going to pull off a KO with just seconds left somehow, but it never happened. But it seemed like he was trying to legitimately wait til the end of the fight to get some final big shot in. That was a close third round to me, but Hughes still took it, hell of a reversal by Serra though near the end there. Pretty strong fight, now looking back, Serra was a little too cocky for his own good here though. He never converted enough for it to mean anything although he was damn close. Interesting story was felt in the bout as well with a semblance of respect earned from both.

The main event, when all was said and done, did seem like a true main event to me, though as I couldn't believe Evans got KTFOd like that but it came off like a huge/significant moment all the same as Machida's starpower had to go up a ton by the end of it. Machida was just relentless there. Otherwise, the match itself was a bit of a chess match of sorts that first round, each guy feeling the other out so much that it was getting a bit ridiculous. But it picked up and then went on overdrive for the last ten seconds.

Shad has a helluva chin, he kept coming back for more and Machida kept pounding him. Shad was in survival scramble mode, but he ate shots that would have felled lesser men.

I still believe Shad's best weight will be 185er - not saying he'd have any success with Silva, but I think it's his natural fight weight. I know it's tough to say when he was champion at 205er. How much does he cut to get to 205?