TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

Bradshaw's Book

Guest The Superstar

Didn't Bradshaw mention like a year ago he had a book coming out, I haven't heard a thing about it since.

He said it would mostly be financial advice, but it would have some wrestling stories from the HOSS himself.

"...and that's the difference between mid-caps and low-caps. Now, did I tell you about the time when I got Billy Silverman in the shower..."

It'd be very interesting to see the sales for the book, if it ever came out. Poor Hoss.

Guest dreamer420

it was a financial book and i think it will be released this year. takes time to write a book you know.

Guest claydude14

who would buy this? i got both of foley's, rock's and angle's but skipped chyna and would definitly skip this one.

Guest Nevermortal

"That day, the Microsoft stock went up 10 points. I celebrated by taping Charles Robinson to a cart nude, and wheeled him around the ring. Hoooo boy."

Guest evenflowDDT
He said it would mostly be financial advice, but it would have some wrestling stories from the HOSS himself.

Ummm... how the hell is he going to mix those two subjects together? Unless it's about how to run a federation, in which case you can count on at least four sales - Jerry Jarrett, Rob Black, whoever owns XWF, and the guy who lost all that money on MECW or whatever that was way back.

Guest phoenixrising

I would hate to be a wrestler when the stocks drop big time...

"Dammit, the Dow just dropped 300 points...HARVARD!!!!! IT'S TIME TO RE-INITIATE YOU INTO THE WWE!! SO START THE SHOWER AND LATHER UP GOOD BOY CAUSE YOUR ASS IS MINE!"

Guest TestKick

Only 8 posts til the obligatory, unfunny "Bradshaw anal rape joke".

Guest evenflowDDT

It could be worse - my unfunny shot at the current "top" American indie feds could have caught on. Actually, that'd be better because, like the "Harvard Sucks!" chant back at RAW, I could say I started it, because I did!

Guest AssDroid!
[ummm... how the hell is he going to mix those two subjects together? Unless it's about how to run a federation, in which case you can count on at least four sales - Jerry Jarrett, Rob Black, whoever owns XWF, and the guy who lost all that money on MECW or whatever that was way back.

They'll probably set it up like the cookbook, where it's a page of financial information followed by a delightful little wrestling anecdote and so on.

Guest LesnarLunatic

yeah, Bradshaw can mention wrestling in this context. "Your stocks can rise like when I was with the APA, or they can fall, like the time I dyed my hair and teamed with Barry Windham for a year"

Guest TheSoleSurvivor

GOD, I'd by a copy of that book just to burn it and shove the ashes up a llama's ass. I have never liked Bradshaw, and never will. I'm sorry. I know people are getting angry at the overflow of Bradshaw hazing jokes, so I'll just write *insert massive number of Bradshaw hazing jokes* instead.

Guest Austin3164life

The Millenium Adventures of the Hosses, featuring Blackjack Bradshaw, Big Evil, and Big Sexy. Smell the sales percentage of that title...... ;)

Guest jester
GOD, I'd by a copy of that book just to burn it and shove the ashes up a llama's ass. I have never liked Bradshaw, and never will. I'm sorry. I know people are getting angry at the overflow of Bradshaw hazing jokes, so I'll just write *insert massive number of Bradshaw hazing jokes* instead.

Why a llama's ass? Just curious.

Guest TheSoleSurvivor

A Rock reference.....also, I think that's about the best that scum-bag Bradshaw deserves.

Guest What?!

How many Texas references will we get in this book?

I'll say 1235.