TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Drury37

Wwf cookies

Guest Drury37

When I was young my Grandpa who was the manager of an A & P used to always get me WWF cookies,this was in like 1992 and I remember that they were shapes of different WWF superstars and I never got the Rockers although their picture was on the back of the box.Does anyone else remember these?

Thanks.

Guest AM The Kid

I remember the WWF ice cream bars, they had pictures of Yokozuna, Bret Hart, etc. on them. I dont remember the cookies though.

Guest MoneyIvezaj

Yea, Those were bad ass. I totally forget about those things. I remember there being a Jake Roberts cookie, but i forgot who else there were cookies of.

I want some now

Guest Tony149

No. Although I do remember the WWF ice cream bars. I belive they were Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, Yokozuna, Randy Savage & Lex Luger. I still remember those ads in the WWF Magazine. Did anybody ever eat one of those?

Guest RetroRob215

I remember the old ice cream bars and the newer ones that had Steve Austin on them.

Guest Drury37

Yeah I also remember the WWF ice cream bars,I remember when I lived in New York back in like 1993 and the ice cream man would come around every night and he would have WWF ice cream bars,they were so good with the cookie,white ice cream and black back and they had a picture in each one, man where they good.

Thanks.

Guest Daredevil21

Yes, I do remember the WWF cookies. They came in a small box and the cookies (which were shaped like WWF superstars) were quite small. I only had the generic flavor (vanilla I guess) and I'm not sure if there were any other flavors, chocolate and cinomonononninnnn perhaps. They weren't around too long, as I only remember eating them a couple times when I was in the first grade (about 1991). BTW, I could NEVER find the ice cream bars. Never, not one time was my mom able to find them at the store, so I never got to have any of them, although in reality I think I was more disapointed over not being able to get a wrestling related item, rather than the actual ice (didn't look like anything special. Ah nostalgia....feel kinda dumb that I just devoted all of this text to wrestling cookies and ice cream bars that haven't been made in just a shade under a decade.

Guest Drury37

I remember the WWF cookies tasted like cinnamon teddy grams,just to let you know.

Thanks.

Guest MoneyIvezaj

I dont think they ever sold the Ice Cream bars at the store but only i ice cream trunks. but I dunno, cuz I've never seen them there.

Guest Drury37

I always got them from an ice cream man in an a truck or at my sister's soft ball games when she was in 5th grade,she is now a sophmore in college,so that was a long time ago.

Thanks.

Guest Jericholic82

Man those were the days.  I lived in Ny until I was 11(1994)  I used to get the ice cream from trucks and the store and they came with those cool cards.  Funny thing is in 1991 I got one that had Rick Rude on it and he wasnt even in wwf anymore, I was all who is that (I started watching wwf in late 90).  Those were so good.  I remember the cookies, and also the wwf superstars cereal, it was in the shapes of stars (wtf actual stars) and had pics of hogan and warrior on the box. It came with free wwf action flip books of LOD Warrior, and Hogan cool.

anyone remember the wwf bubble gum that had sour stuff on it?  it came with a little pic like the same size of a comic youd find in bazooka.  I loved the gum.

At school, we used to wrestle at lunch by this this area with railing wed use as the ropes, and have royal rumble and survivor series matches.  sometimes id be the ref and would purposely miss the cheating that was going on.  wed pretend to be different wrestlers and had wcw vs wwf matches lol.  

I miss the old mark days

Guest Drury37

My friends and I used to wrestle at places like Discovery Zone, well we used to wrestle at this place called Maze Craze and we did the same things.It was a lot of fun.

Thanks.

Guest MoneyIvezaj

Anybody remember the WWF underwear with Hulk Hogan on Ur ass, and LOD on one side and ultimate Warrior on the other side. I am proud to say that I am a mark and i will admit that I had a pair.

Guest Drury37

Imagine if you were about to get laid and you take off your pants and you have on WWF underwear,haha!!!Any one remember those crazy WWF pants with all the different color on them that they sold in the WWF catalog,well I had the shorts version of those!!!

Thanks.

Guest nWoScorpion

I remember the cookies had andre The Giant, honky tonk Man, Brutus Beefcake and some other dudes. This was like 1990. I use to buy Ice cream bars in a parlor for a buck which is probably the same as the truck. I always wanted Hogan! lol.

Guest krambigmac

I had a box of the cookies a while ago, like 1991.  The Ice cream bars ruled.  I remember the trading cards that came with them.  Then I went to my grandmothers one day last summer and the ice cream man came.  They still make them!  They weren't old stock either thank god.  Still 1.25 like it always was for me and they had a little standup guy instead of a card....actually maybe they had both now I think about it.  I had an Edge one and a Kane one before and my cousin got a Rock one time.

Guest Drury37

The cookies and the ice cream bars tasted so good,too.I actually saw Rugrats ice cream bars which where the same thing as the WWF bars,but I didn't want to have to walk around the grocery store with Rugrat ice cream bars.

Thanks.

Guest Daredevil21

Yes, I also remember the gum. It was around for only a little while, but it was the size of a piece of Bazooka and each piece came with a little picture of a certain wrestler. The gum was really sour. I also remember when you could get WWF stickers in packs of Bonkers candy.

Guest Drury37

I actually had a WWF tray too that you could set up to have breakfast in bed type of thing,it was really cool.

Thanks.

Guest nWoScorpion

I mis the gum. I use to collect the pictues of wrestlers in em. the Gum WAS REALLY sour. This was during 1993.

Guest nWoScorpion

I ALSO collected WWF trading Cards from 1990-1991. I have the whole 1990 set.

Guest nWoScorpion

I have Ricky steamboat, 2Rand ysavage, George Steele, Honky Tonk Man, 2 Ted Dibiass, elizabeth and Hillbilly Jim cards from the Ice Cream boxes

Guest Drury37

Up until a couple of years ago I still had one of the cards but I don't what I did with it,man were those ice cream bars good.

Thanks.

Guest Drury37

I can't remember I think they cost a dollar from the ice cream truck,I think.

Thanks.

Guest Jericholic82

Hey I also had the WWF shorts, my cousin bought them for me. They were like bright orange/pink and had the wwf logo all over them.  ha all that crappy wwf merchandise they had.  i also belonged to the fan club back in 92.  I still have the theme song tape that came with that.  It has Tornado,LOD,Dragon (steamboats 2nd wwf run with the lame dragon costume),Bulldog,Nastys and Dibiases (oh yea money money money money money)

I have the WWF cards that came with wwf magazine when you subscribed to it.  They had these in every issue from 95-early 98, I missed a few issues due to moving but I have a near complete collection of them in a binder.  Man I wish I had brought these to the WWA event so I coulda asked bryan clark to sign my adam bomb cards lol they also had these standup figures of razor yoko,diesel,etc and the pull out posters which i still have on my wall (an austin poster from early 96 included, see i was an austin fan from way back when lol)

I have the wwf bedsheets from 91, they have pics of hogan,warrior,jake,bossman, and macho king savage,plus LOD and Bushwhackers. How lame I still have them though.  I also loved my wrestling buddies (ihad hogan and warrior) and my figures, though i broke most all of them (i had the savage king one and rockers team which are worth some dough now why did i ruin them) I also  had a talking hogan doll that was like really big. I remember that in connecticut they had this wwf warehouse sale, where i bought a bunch of junk, like bret hart glasses and beefcake scissors, and savage bandana (which i still have!)  i passed by titan towers and wanted to go in there so bad, i thought there would be wrestlers hanging out there i was such a mark)

man its fun to remember the cool days when we we marks and proud of it

Guest Drury37

Yeah those were the shorts and I was also part of the WWF Fan Club,I was a member in either 1993 or 1994,I think it was 1994,I don't have the tape anymore and all I remember from the tape was the Smoking Guns these music was on it.

Thanks.

Guest Mark4steamboat

I remember WWF Superstar Cookies and Superstar Cereal(doubt that was the name of the cereal) there is an empty box of the cereal on eBay for like $10. There was also a WWF brand of juice in 1991 i beleive it was. I remember having the back of the box's pic of Hulk Hogan right above my bed. From what i remember, they were way different than the Powerslam Drink from like 3 yrs ago.

Guest Drury37

I had a Hulk Hogan lunch box which came with a WWF thermos, too and I actually still have it.

Thanks.