TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Hangover Food

My personal favorite is a breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, bacon, and tater tots; or bacon egg and cheese on a toasted bagel with a coffee. I don't necessarily get hung over, but either of those two are a fantastic morning-after breakfast/brunch/lunch. Remember to drink water before you go to bed. That seems to help too.

Guest Smues

Dairy Queen's chicken strip basket is my hang over cure. The greesy fries, chicken strips, and toast always seems to do the trick.

Milk is my game. I usually don't have to stomach for greasy foods or anything, but Milk gives me calories, nutrition, and hydration to start my day of torture every Saturday.

I didn't really get hangovers during my high school and early college days. It wasn't until my 20s that I started to feel like I was hit by a Mack truck after a rowdy night of boozing. Probably also has something to do with the fact that a big day of drinking might be 15+ beers these days as opposed to whatever minute amount got me shitty drunk when I was an 18-year-old begging for whatever shit alcohol my older friends would buy me.

Once you start drinking enough, you'll start to get hangovers, which in turn will turn you off of drinking all the time. So drinking more will mean no alcohol poisoning.