TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Respect The 'Taker

Metal Gear Solid

Guest Respect The 'Taker

My brother just borrowed the original MGS game from one of his friends. After he submitted to one of my chokeholds, i took it from him and stuck it in my PS2.

Long story short - I finish the beast, what a FUCKING AMAZING GAME. Thing is...at the end, when the credits are scrolling down, it gets to the final two lines where it states 'Produced by the Konami corp.' or something much the same.

So i wait........nothing happens. I figure it is one of those games where it just stops at the end, for you to reset it and reap the game-completion benefits.

So i switch off the console and turn it back on only to find NO IT DIDNT FUCKING SAVE AND I HAVE TO FUCKING TORCH METAL GEAR ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

After throwing a hissy fit that would rival one Trippers would throw in a Y2J-Love convention, i swore to hunt down Mr.Kojima and shove a metal gear right up his anus.

So has this happend to anyone else? Do i have to WAIT 20 god damn minutes before it offers me a save option? What in the heck is goin' on?

UYI

Guest Respect The 'Taker

Forget it, problem solved, seems as though the video playing in the background froze.

Bastard, what timing.