TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Trade Announced!

Well, it's a damn good thing they go out of their way to explain ref trades but not when guys like Bradshaw jump ship. Tell ya the truth, I never paid attention to which show has which refs.

Guest StevieNightHeat

-Nick Patrick jumps to SD and screws Undertaker out of the title at No Mercy- god I hate WWE.

... Okay, so Rodney Mack, Johnny Stamboli, and Bradshaw jump brands and nobody pays attention... so then they decide to tell us about a trade in REFEREES? I'm confused now.

Guest Coffey

You know what, Nick Patrick is actually a pretty awful ref. This does have some impact towards me. The best refs are the ones that you can hardly tell that they are there. Earl Hebner and Nick Patrick do not fall into that category. They both suck.

I like Mike Chioda.

Returning to RAW brings back memories for [Chioda] of the original days of the show, refereeing matches like 1-2-3 Kid vs. Razor Ramon in the electric atmosphere of the Manhattan Center.

Yeah, and he'll be in front of crowds about the same size as he saw in the Manhattan Center too.

That's kind of weird. Chioda was pretty much the head ref on SD, I wonder why he's going to Raw.

I thought that was Hebner, seeing as he gets a lot of the main events...

I thought the head refs were pretty obviously Earl Hebner on Raw and Mike Chioda on Smackdown, but I guess they prefer Patrick (who I do not really like) over Chioda (who I really do like).

Also, Raw has all the really good refs now. I really miss Charles Robinson since I don't really watch Raw anymore. And now I'm gonna miss Chioda.

Jason

Holy shit man, Smackdown is going to crumble without Mike Chioda. He's the one that's always putting the other refs over. Who's going to do it now? Jimmy Korderas? He's so shot up with steroids that he can barely move. And don't even get me started on Brian Hebner's politics. The only reason he has his job is because Earl Hebner is screwing Brian's mother. God, Smackdown is just gonna SUCK NOW ! Nick Patrick may be flexible, but he has no mic skills and just can't tell a story in the ring, by gawd.

The best refs are the ones that you can hardly tell that they are there.

No way!

I contend the best referee of all time was Mark Curtis with WCW. The guy would get so involved with the match that he would actually flail his arms right as the wrestlers performed their move. You could always tell he was there ... and I never complained. He actually seemed like he enjoyed what he did.

And don't even get me started on Brian Hebner's politics. The only reason he has his job is because Earl Hebner is screwing Brian's mother.

Aren't they brothers? Do the incest angles ever stop?