TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Electrifyer

I Thought Rosie's Show Was Over

Guest The Electrifyer

I was flipping through the channels and I saw The Rosie O'Donnel Show an I didn't think to much of it because I just thought it was a re-run, but I notice its Rosie speaking about the Bourne Identity and she says "Its coming out this Friday" or something like that. What the hell? That means its a new show!! I thought it was over? Why are new ones being made?

Guest starvenger

They've got a bunch of shows "in the can" which will last through this month, as I understand it.  But there are no more live shows or tapings.

Guest swan

They are showing shows that were taped but never shown for one reason or another. Starting in the fall the show will have a new host in Caroline Rae (sp?) of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Hollywood Squares fame.

Guest jimmy no nose

Ah, Ready to Rumble.  I could watch that over and over.

Will this Caroline Rhea show be called the Rosie O'Donnel show?  That'd be awesome.

Guest franchise632

Sweet!!! One fat, ugly chick replaced by another. Now that's what I call entertainment.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Caroline Rhea isnt fat.

I have the Ready to Rumble DVD and l am not ashamed to say i watch it more than any man should. I love that movie.

Guest dreamer420

Ready To Rumble makes me laugh.  I love the scene where Jimmy King first attacks DDP at Nitro and they have a party afterwards.  Jimmy King lines up a few tequila shots and a glass of raw eggs and downs them all.  too funny.

Mean Gene: Do women think im sexy?

Jimmy King: I think your sexy.

I love that movie as well. I am proud to say I saw it in theaters the first day it came out.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Rock on maven. me and my friends did too. It got a bad rap cause it really is a good movie. Martin Landau's part is a  really good take on stu hart.

Guest starvenger

>Caroline Rhea isnt fat.

Actually, half of her comedy routine is based on her being slightly chubby (the other half is the comedian's staple, relationships).  Anywho, she's not in Rosie territory.

Guest Mark4steamboat

Speaking of rosie, did anyone NOT see that she was a lesbian. I mean cmon it was obvious in my eyes.

Guest Choken One

No one was shocked about her coming out...it was only a mere formallty. Even Jerry "Lame Ass" Falwell knew and was begging for her to stop denying it. At least Rosie does not throw it in your face like Ellen.