TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GameCop

Download ALL The WWE Nintendo 64 Roms Here!

Guest GameCop

So are you one of those people who just love WWF or WWE wrestling games. I myself am a fan favorite of WWF No Mercy. So how would you like to play all WWF or WWE games on your PC Today?? Here's how to do it:

Download The Emulator First That Open And Plays The Nintendo 64 Games

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://emulando.virgula.terra.com.br/emula...4/project64.zip

Go To The Link Below And Register With My Forums On the left, Then click on the request a rom section once you have signed up and click on (ALL) WWF N64 Rom Links!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.emulforums.cjb.net

-Enjoy! :D

Guest GameCop

No It shouldn't because many people have been looking for these games for ages. Not only that this is real WWE News! I mean seriously finally people can download these games! WWF No Mercy By far is the best game ever!

Guest Insane Bump Machine

That's great, if I hadn't downloaded them two years ago when these ROMs were still somewhat new then I would scream of joy. :rolleyes:

Guest Rob Van Dam

what's the point of telling people to go to your site for roms when you can't download shit from it because your roms are down

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

It's not like there were more than two WWF games ever made for the N64. I want to play games for other systems.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Please move this to Video games. Everyone either owns those games, or has the roms already.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

There were four. Three of them sucked. The one that didn't suck is two years old.

Let me know when I can finally play WCW Backstage Assault... <_<

Let me know when I can finally play WCW Backstage Assault...  <_<

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHGHHHHHHHHH!

Don't you ever mention that game again, now I won't be able to sleep for 3 days. :ph34r:

Guest TestKick

This should be deleted, because posting this on a public message board is illegal...

Anyways, it's simple to find No Mercy and other games for N64. Newsgroups is an easy way. Asking the other 4241243 people who have it online, is another.

Guest Eagan469
This should be deleted, because posting this on a public message board is illegal...

Anyways, it's simple to find No Mercy and other games for N64. Newsgroups is an easy way. Asking the other 4241243 people who have it online, is another.

He's not only a Test mark, he's an internet newbie too!

He's not only a Test mark, he's an internet newbie too!

Why? What he says is true.

Guest TestKick

Ummm... boards and sites have been shut down for allowing downloads of N64 games.

I don't know many other ways of obtaining N64 games online, please share with me expert online user...

Guest Spaceman Spiff
WWF No Mercy By far is the best game ever!

Well, for my money, VPW2 > No Mercy

Guest Eagan469
I don't know many other ways of obtaining N64 games online, please share with me expert online user...

An emulation newbie too! It keeps getting better!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 are the only N64 WWF games I know of.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

There's also WWF Warzone and WWF Attitude, not to mention WCW's games and ECW's...

Guest Grenouille
WWF No Mercy By far is the best game ever!

Well, for my money, VPW2 > No Mercy

I'd have to second that.

An emulation newbie too! It keeps getting better!

Is there a reason for talking out of your ass?

Guest GameCop

Thanks Eagen, That should help some people! If you guys are interested in more games register and then you can ask for any game in my request a rom section :D !

Guest The Flying Dutchman

I'm not sure of the legality of posting links to N64 rom downloads, but I do know that the downloading of the games is completely, utterly, and totally illegal if you do not actually own or have purchased the game cartridge itself. The reason it's legal to have it then is because by law you are allowed to have a backup copy of games and the like as roms.

At any rate, this definitely does not belong in the WWE folder and at the very least, the admins should probably move it to Video Games, if not delete it entirely.

Not that I'm trying to tell the admins how to do their jobs...it's just a thought.

Guest TestKick

It is illegal to post direct links. Seriously, this should be deleted, because boards that I have posted on, have been shut down because of things like this.

Guest GameCop

Your absolutely right Flying Dutchman, And I want say that you have to have the game or downloading it is really strictly illegal. So far all you people out there who go on Kazaa and download stuff, you probally don't care, which I respect. But if you live on the law like most people, owning the game and downloadeding it is a lot better then not owning it!

Guest Eagan469

"Is there a reason for talking out of your ass?"

Alright, let us reflect. So far in this thread I've talked to:

A Test mark

A computer newbie

An emulation newbie

A Smarkboard newbie

heh, sounds like Blues Clues on steroids...

I don't think the admins have visited the site since at least yesterday. The Smackdown thread is still pinned and the RAW one still has to be.

Guest GameCop
It is illegal to post direct links. Seriously, this should be deleted, because boards that I have posted on, have been shut down because of things like this.

Boards Being Shutdown?? No, This is only a link to my website! Which has forums. This forum site will never be shut down. To download the game it goes to MY FORUM site, not this forum site, so stop complaining and enjoy the experience :P !

Guest Eagan469

Smarkboard doesn't host the actual files. Therefore they do not possess any criminal material.

Now if this was a ROM board completely about ROMS, and they advertised that you could get free ROMS at their site, well, then that board would likely be shut down.

Guest GameCop
Smarkboard doesn't host the actual files. Therefore they do not possess any criminal material.

Now if this was a ROM board completely about ROMS, and they advertised that you could get free ROMS at their site, well, then that board would likely be shut down.

Its True, Its True, Its AMEN! :D