TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KK Rage

So I got a new job....

I just got hired at Sears today. The only problem is, I have a drug test tomorrow, and I smoked like a week ago. I really need to get out of my current job, as it is basically slave labor in the Tampa Bay ghetto for only 6.50 an hour and 12 hours a week. (I bartend and go to school the rest of the week.) Sears is offering me a 1.50 raise, easier work enviornment, 20 hrs a week (40 over Christmas) and I get to work with my best friend.

I would do the time tested "drink lots of water and don't eat" but I don't think I have enough time. My roomate told me that he would pee in a little bottle for me, and the trick is to heat it up for 20 seconds before I leave for the test, then either duct tape or tie it with a hankerchief to my inside quad/ball area so my body heat keeps it warm before the test and incase they check my pockets it won't be located.

Will this really work? Does anybody have any better ideas that are guaranteed? I can't afford one of those detox things right now. Somebody told me to drink a bottle of vinegar, but that's just nasty.

Any advice is appreciated. Oh, and please don't waste thread space by saying something like "stop smoking weed". That's not going to help the current situation.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

and I was right both times. If the last time you smoked was a week ago, and you're a once in a while smoker, you're fine. Catch the middle of your piss stream, not the beginning or end.

OK I hate to be technical here, but I need to know how much "occasionaly" means. I haven't smoked in 11 days and in the last 30 days total I've smoked between 5 and 7 times. Am I in the clear?

Guest Agent of Oblivion
OK I hate to be technical here, but I need to know how much "occasionaly" means. I haven't smoked in 11 days and in the last 30 days total I've smoked between 5 and 7 times. Am I in the clear?

Should be fine. Pound lots of water. You can dilute your piss in the matter of a day, in which case you'd definitely be in the clear.

In the words of Bart Simpson when he got the D+....\

I passed I passed I passed I passed I passed I passed I passed I passed I passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passedI passed.

Now that hell is selling snowcones, thanks again to everyone for all the advice. The diluted pee trick did indeed work. :headbang: