TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
claydude14

Hogan Knows Best

For some reason I was going to set my guide to record Hogan Knows Best tonight at 10, but low and behold it's on VH1 RIGHT NOW at 11 AM EST. Weird that they'd have it on in the morning before it's debut at the real timeslot, but I'm not complaining. Impressions soon.

It's the same episode that will be on tonight, VH1 does this with most of their shows. I don't know why, but it happens all the time. Right after it they had on the Celebrity Fit Club premiere which is supposed to debut tonight as well. I thought the show seemed totally staged, didn't look like much at all was reality.

Reality tv = b list actors or people not in the actors guild yet. I'm surprised that Brooke has not released an album yet.....since the whole purpose for this show is to promote her music career right?

I found it to be entertaining. I found Hulkster and Knobbs scheming in the weight room and the part when Hogan picked up his cat and started talking trash into the camera both very funny.

I watched it. It didn't really do much for me, but I may still watch again next week.

Guest news_gimmick

It seemed a bit too staged at times for my liking, but otherwise it was entertaining. I definately felt Hogan amped up the protectiveness for the show, I guess it is just something I expect with him after watching him in wrestling for so many years. But I'll definately watch the rest of the series as it seems like it can get better.

I guess the only wrestler that will make regular cameos will be Brian Knobs.

Out of shape Brian Knobbs was my favorite part of the episode. He seemed like a drunken biker. I think Hogan was a little stunned how excited Knbbs got when they thought up the idea to stalk Brooke on the date.

Episode 2 better have a pit city.

It was pretty entertaining, but it seemd like Hogan was told to push it way over the top for the sake of entertainment. Why would Hulk, or anyone for that matter approve of a 22 year old guy dating your 16 year old daughter? I could also understand someone of Hulk Hogans stature having to be concerned with the safety and security of his children, but the way Hogan was acting towards his daughter was just completely rediculous, and the fact that she took that kind of overprotective parenting in such stride was completely unrealistic as well. Overall though, it was pretty good. I'll keep watching.

He has his nipples pierced? LINDA!!!!! How about his scrotum, does he have that pierced too?

You went to a gay beach with Nick Myers. That's even worse. That's even worse.

Guest KingofHarts

So have a good date, Do you want a weapon or something? This show was't nearly as good as Celebrity Fit Club. They should have Gary Busy come ask out Brooke Hogan...That would be ratings GOLD

Show was pretty decent. Hogan was funny. Brooke was ugly. it was what i expected.

I just loved the talk between Hogan and that kid taking out Brooke.

"Have you had an AIDS test?"

"Yeah ...... negative."

"Hmm."

That shit was hilarious.

I saw too much of the first episode and knew everything that was coming. I'll give this another look or two before making a better judgment, but for now it's just kind of eh.

Guest M. Harry Smilac
I just loved the talk between Hogan and that kid taking out Brooke.

"Have you had an AIDS test?"

"Yeah ...... negative."

"Hmm."

That shit was hilarious.

"Those guns are looking bigger then the last time I saw you..."

"Uhhh no I think their the same"

I agreed with the guy at the tracking place that was like "i'm glad i'm not brooke hogan"