TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Feedback for the 3.10.HD~!

Leon stays outsmarting Josie. She ain't got nothin on ol boy. Good promo right there, very intense. I can't wait to see how this story develops.

Now that's how you make a debut. lol at the jobber getting no reaction, poor guy. I wonder if Victor will be able to live up to his brother's lofty legacy, or will jealousy come between the two.

Fun little match between the BBs and the CAE. Biff's superhero gimmick continues to entertain. He needs a sidekick, maybe a dog with superpowers or some far out shit like that. The CAE and Biff are a little out numbered if they wanna take on the GGM's however. Majorly outnumbered!

heheheheeh tea bag the OAOAST galaxy. Good shit, and a good promo at that. :o @ Tim Cash punching Mister Dick! Never thought that'd happen! That's a bit surprising. I wonder if that could set up Cash Vs Malaysia before the MCS.

The OCC beat that ass! Good to see Tony got a match in. He always forgets to have Molly out there with Ned and Simon!

Poor Morgan :( Leon had to lay down some unfair tough love. He's a such a mean man! Excellent segment though. I liked how he made Morgan cry, I mean I didn't like it like oh hahahahah he made her cry, but I liked it as a nice touch.

lol@ Esther kissing Landon on the hand, these two make an entertaining couple! This was a very good and well written mainevent.

He always forgets to have Molly out there with Ned and Simon!

I didn't even know she was still their manager! But yeah, I always forget her.

As for the show, it was very good. :lol: at Leon handcuffing his MITB briefcase to himself. MVP of the show.

Nice debut for Victor.

Love Biff's superhero gimmick. But not as much as King Landon & Queen Esther. They're awesome.

Sign in to follow this