TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obi Chris Kenobi

WWE The Music - Vol 9

Wow, I feel sorry for anyone who might have bought this. The music is so bland and boring, and generic. For as much criticism that TNA guy gets for his midi sounding music, the WWE productions have been pretty poor - at least the efforts showcased on this CD.

The latest Priceless remix is dull, as is Aryse and Eve's music. Great Khali's music is a bit better, but its just looped and repeated like it was the 80s or something.

Jack Swagger? Rage against the Machine rip off that doesn't fit his character, is this the old DX band?

Overall, its just a very poor show. Highlight is Randy Orton's music, probably says something that it was actually done by a real band.

On second listening even voices sounds dull on this record, pretty disappointed. The WWE Volumes in the past, you've at least been able to listen and enjoy the music.

Hell, I'm just dying to know what he put in the box. My mind's telling me to just highlight it and get it over with, but my heart stops me, begging me not to reveal the sweet, sweet mystery contained within.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR DAMN SPOILER TAG, FRANCHISE!!! *CURSE YOU*!!!!!!!!

Ok, that's out of my system. Bye.

Wow, I feel sorry for anyone who might have bought this. The music is so bland and boring, and generic. For as much criticism that TNA guy gets for his midi sounding music, the WWE productions have been pretty poor - at least the efforts showcased on this CD.

The latest Priceless remix is dull, as is Aryse and Eve's music. Great Khali's music is a bit better, but its just looped and repeated like it was the 80s or something.

Jack Swagger? Rage against the Machine rip off that doesn't fit his character, is this the old DX band?

Overall, its just a very poor show. Highlight is Randy Orton's music, probably says something that it was actually done by a real band.

What were you expecting? Many WWE wrestlers music are shit.

You only ever really get to hear about 1 minute of theme music on TV, and in the past CDs have extended and sound pretty decent. This CD is just very flat, doesn't have the best selection of theme musics - though I guess many haven't changed since the last CD.

I got it just for Kung Fu Naki's theme. (And no, I didn't actually buy it. :P)

I also love R-Truth's theme, have since he debuted it in TNA, but I find the seemingly random edits a bit strange, considering I have an unedited version of the same song from the TNA era lying around somewhere. I can understand editing swears out and the like, but for example, the line "one of the baddest young brothers to step foot in this game" is, on the new release, "one of the baddest _____ _____ to step foot in this game".

Is 'young brothers' bad? Does WWE not like him referencing his skin color? Or perhaps they misheard (or maybe I did?) the lyric as mother fu... well, you know.

Whats different about Kelly^2's theme from the version on Wreckless Intent that was meant for Candice?

Well for one, Kelly Kelly now uses it. That's really the only thing I got.

DX's theme was by Chris Warren. This is Age Against the Machine, a Rage cover/tribute band.

Whats different about Kelly^2's theme from the version on Wreckless Intent that was meant for Candice?

Candice's version was mellower with a slower pace and had a different pitch to the vocals.

It's nice to have full versions of Voices and Pain. Those, Land of Five Rivers, and Swagger's are the only worthwhile ones. I liked Umaga's old theme more. The new Priceless is trash and takes away the intent of any version before. I don't think anyone would've minded having the original or any of the five or six remixes after that.

I too will always have a soft spot for Vol. 4. I think that's the only CD I've actually worn-out from use. It was damn near perfect at the time. Say what you will about how the Attitude Era hasn't aged well, but there were a lot of good themes at the time. Austin's "Oh Hell Yea" theme (which he never used) and Triple H's "My Time" are all sorts of awesome.

I too will always have a soft spot for Vol. 4. I think that's the only CD I've actually worn-out from use. It was damn near perfect at the time. Say what you will about how the Attitude Era hasn't aged well, but there were a lot of good themes at the time. Austin's "Oh Hell Yea" theme (which he never used) and Triple H's "My Time" are all sorts of awesome.

Haha oh crap, I think I remember that one. Is that the one with the guy singing 'sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I kick a little ass'?

Haha oh crap, I think I remember that one. Is that the one with the guy singing 'sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I kick a little ass'?

People think they know me,

say I am wound a little tight.

Tell me I go looking for trouble,

and that I am always ready for a fight.

But I am just an easy going guy,

not crossing any lines.

I am a caring individual,

most all the time.

Most all the time?

try none of the time.

It is just that, it is just that

It is just that,

Oh Hell Yea!

Chorus:

Sometimes I drink a little beer,

Sometimes I make a little mess.

Sometimes I get a little angry,

Sometimes I kick a little ass.

Well, you know, sometimes I kick a lot of ass.

Oh Hell Yea.

Some people seem unhappy,

With certain things I seem to say.

Say that I´m impolite,

And that I´m tortued in some way.

But I am just an easy going guy,

Not apprecaiting there advice.

I beleive in self-approvement,

And always being nice.

Well, sometimes being nice.

Ocassionaly, it is just that,

Oh Hell Yea!

Chorus:

Well, you know

Oh Hell yea

Oh hell yea(X4)

Oh Yea

Chorus:

Well, you know

Oh hell yea

(X2)

Oh yea

Sometimes I kick alot of ass.