What up.  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one.

• I Drink Rat's Milk
    • King of the 909

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

Milky beat Al 30-13

King beat me 22-21

That's it. It's over. It's all over. Go forth and vote. I don't give a fuck to count your votes in Excel anymore, so just click a button to make our lives easier. This means I can't throw your vote out. Come forth, Pit people who quit the board, Leena/Prince Paul duplicate accounts, Danny Maff chatters who quit the board, Eyeball Kid, Slovakia, gimmick posters, one and all, rise up to vote. The winner will be declared at midnight Central on Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Day.

I suggest that Milky and King do something to make one last push for votes, some sort of campaign speech, or scat picture, whatever you think will clinch it for you.

This was a fun fortnight of forum fucking-around, I suppose. We had it all: down-to-the-wire races, tiebreaks, shitlosings, shitwinnings, dickish bald guys from Jersey accusing me of causing my parents to divorce (they are not divorced), PMs about something being "pretty weak sauce" that weren't from Jingus, first-round upsets, so on, so forth. It delivered everything and more that I wanted out of this. Hats off.

Now go vote. Like Keith Olbermann would say as he's ripping off Edward Murrow, good night and good luck.

Wow King, did not see him lasting this far. The guy is the new upset king here, going through not one but two #1 seeds. He's a pretty good poster and I like his WWE 24/7 rants but I just can't vote for him over Milky.

King because I like the Arizona feel he has going on here, to knock out three number 1's on the way to the title... although at this moment Milky is curbstomping him.

Milky. He's going to win either way.

I think King's hatred of me is entirely based upon one really poor post in EHME's thread about pregnancy. I really have no problem with him.

Having said that, you just can't step to Milky. May he continue to be the unstoppable force that he is in 2008 and beyond!

I suggest that Milky and King do something to make one last push for votes, some sort of campaign speech, or scat picture, whatever you think will clinch it for you.

Yet it was "cheating" when I did it. Mm hmm.

I voted for Milky.

Guest Vitamin X

I once talked to this year's TSM Poster of the Year via telephone. True story! I believe it went something like this:

Me: (weird random thing he told me to greet him with)

Milky: *laughs*

Me: So, what's up man?

Milky: Not much, just drinkin'.

Me: Cool. Well, talk to you later!

Milky: Later.

I think it might have gone on longer than that, but honestly I was stoned, so I don't really remember other than the overall conversation being rather short in and of itself.