TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest treble charged

I actually DO have a CD burner

Guest treble charged

Ok, unlike Scott Keith's fanboy, my computer comes equipped with a CD burner. I have Adaptec CD Creator (I think that's what's called) on my computer at home, but I was just wondering if there is a better program out there (preferably for free) to use.

Thanks.

Guest Flyboy

I like Roxio CD Creator 5... it's the same thing you have but with a different name and updated.

Guest RobJohnstone

I think nero is the best, just get it from download.com and get a serial generator from cracks.am. If you want ez 5 platinum, get me on aolim as robstone4ever, and i'll send it to you

--Rob

Guest DrTom

Nero gets around a few of the more basic copy-protection schemes that foil Roxio's software. Also, Clone CD is an excellent program, and coupled with a new CD-R drive, can copy virtually anything.

Guest areacode212

Yeah, go with Nero over the Adaptec/Roxio program. Easy CD Creator didn't support my 32x TDK drive...even the patch I downloaded only made it burn at 8x or something. Whereas Nero supports it perfectly.

So yeah, just find cracks for Nero and CloneCD, and you'll be set (you may not be able to copy EVERYTHING with Clone, depending on who manufactured your burner).

Guest Flyboy

I had a CloneCD crack, and it doesn't work anymore. -_-

CloneCD is damned good... it can virtually copy anything like DrTom said. Except for Madden 2002 and Maddne 2003.. don't even try it.

Guest areacode212

CloneCD can copy the Maddens just fine. It all depends on your burner.