TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jobber of the Week

New crap @ ShopZone

Guest Jobber of the Week

The fabled Goldberg issue of WWE magazine

The Smoking Skulls are back and WWE-ized. No really, we never had an F!

The Big Gold Belt also makes a comeback, without the blasphemous WWE logo on the top of HHH's new and improved one.

Shawn Baseball Cap. They're so lax on the Shawn merch, I guess he really doesn't care anymore.

Brock blanket and that is the cheesiet shiteating grin I've seen in a long time. If that's based off a real photo, no wonder he doesn't smile much.

Hurricane Jersey is ugly green of course, but on the bright side it doesn't have a WWE logo or anything anywhere on it.

Rock Blanket. But not just any Rock Blanket. No a Rock's OLD haircut blanket. Way to keep up, guys.

The people's clock

WWE clock, just in case you need two different places to tell time in the same room

This *might* be a good book. Hopefully someone will get their hands on it and review it.

Undertaker "workshirt" I guess if your a manager and your employees talk about how evil you are, you can enforce that belief with this "BIG EVIL" shirt... Or something.

The Jeff Hardy visor is the top selling item on ShopZone. I weep.

This jewelry, which is probably made as cheaply as they can find, is #2. Humanity scares me sometimes.

Also, the $225 WM XIX varisty jacket has dropped to about $190.

Guest The Electrifyer
The fabled Goldberg issue of WWE magazine

A scan of the magazine cover was posted a few weeks ago and I was pretty skeptical about it being real. I'm pretty shocked that it wasn't fake.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

What the heck are they thinking making button down shirts with logos on the back (The Taker shirt)

Guest El Satanico
Hurricane Jersey is ugly green of course, but on the bright side it doesn't have a WWE logo or anything anywhere on it.

That Hurricane jersey is ugly as hell. It would be ugly even if it was mainly black. The lettering on the front is cheap looking and looks like shit. The back has the same crappy lettering and that number makes it look like one of those conterfiet "Fubu style" jerseys you find at Flea markets. This jersey heavily simplefied would be decent.

They need an all black Hockey jersey with the Hurricane logo on the front and Hurricane on the back in nice looking lettering.

Undertaker "workshirt" I guess if your a manager and your employees talk about how evil you are, you can enforce that belief with this "BIG EVIL" shirt... Or something.

These work shirts are the best "new" merchandise idea they've come out with anytime recently. If they start giving them good designs I'd buy some.

Guest Midnight Express83

they sold these 5 years ago. They were the cheap old belts of plastic and foam. Now they are made of cheap gold and pleather. There is even a Rocky belt but it never seen the light of day.