TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EQ

If you're single right now

Guest EQ

For all you single people out there, do you want a guy/girl to be with or do youl like living the single life?

Guest Still Fly

I like being single. Its nice. Theres nobody to bug you about.... being you in general.

Its wonderful.

Thank You.

Guest J*ingus

I want a woman in my life... problem is, I'm too damn picky and haven't ever met one who both 1.Meets my minimum requirements, and 2.Wants me too. So it's a bachelor's life for the near future at least.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
I like being single. Its nice. Theres nobody to bug you about.... being you in general.

Its wonderful.

Thank You.

Agreed. But sometimes, I think it'd be nice to have a GF.

Guest EQ
I want a woman in my life... problem is, I'm too damn picky and haven't ever met one who both 1.Meets my minimum requirements, and 2.Wants me too. So it's a bachelor's life for the near future at least.

what are your minimum requirements?

Guest Big Poppa Popick

eh, its a good life being single...ive got a year left in atlanta before I move to austin, so starting a serious relationship would be problematic if it went far...anywho, to those of you who are single and dont exactly like it...i was there awhile ago, and id like to share what has made my life really fun

swing dancing.

yes. dancing. Go swing dancing. Every city has a swing dance group. theyre mostly young and in college...pretty much every girl there is cute as the dickens...basic swings easy to pick up, and then you just ask for dances...but sometimes the ratio is so good (ie way more girls than guys..its normally slightly more girls than guys anyways at dances) that you dont even have to bother asking

nothing beats being single and dancing with pretty girls for 3 hours a nite 3 nites a week. and yes, theyre mostly single and after awhile its easy to get numbers if you a halfway decent dancer

just thought id throw that out there for yall single guys who want to meet good women

Guest EQ

Thanks bro... that's actually not a bad idea. I've never considered myself a good dancer, but maybe I could play the "shy, please teach me how to do that" kinda guy...

Guest J*ingus
what are your minimum requirements?

Um, hard to spell out, but I'll take a crack at it.

1. Near my own demographic. I tend to me more attracted to young white suburbanites than any other group.

2. VERY intelligent. I want somone who can keep up with me in a conversation, if not teach me a few things herself. I actually like it if she's smarter than me.

3. At least somewhat physically attractive, at least by my own odd standards.

4. Able to at least tolarate my various weird hobbies (like wrestling), if not join in.

5. Not a conservative religious fundamentalist.

6. Not a smoker or drug user.

7. Not a relationship virgin or extremely unexperienced person. I've tried my hand at babysitting insecure newbies, and it's more trouble than it's worth.

There are others which are less important, but when you put them all together, it turns out that only about 0.01% of the female population actually fit it. So I guess I'm just a chauvinist double-standardizing pig. Or, to put it more succinctly, bitches ain't shit.

Guest DrTom

There are advantages to being single, and advantages to being in a relationship. I just had a relationship end a couple of months ago, so I'm living the single life now, and it's not bad. Eventually, I know I'll want another relationship, but I have high standards, so my list of candidates is normally on the small side.

Guest crandamaniac

Me personally, I just got out of a bad relationship with a girl (she basically hated my guts/cheated on me for a whole 3 months) and I'm not really looking for another relationship. Basically I'm just enjoying being single, but if a girl who i really liked came along, then who knows. Right now I'm just flirting with and going out with as many girls as I can. Let's just say in a 2 week span, i've had dates with 3 different girls

Guest Some Guy

I just went and got myself into a relationship after a long time of avoiding them like the plague. As I said in another thread, "bitches be trippin."

I have high standards, probably too high, but I'm really happy with the girl I'm with. Basically she hates Baseball and has probably never watched wrestling for more than 5 minutes, she thinks Rock is cute and that's the only problem so far, but I don't care much about that. And her parents don't trust me because I'm 21 and she's 17, but you can't win them all.

Since Jingus listed his standards I'll list mine:

1) Looks are important, but she doesn't need to be Ms. America, just attractive to me.

2) Has to be able to hold her own in a normal conversation with me, if she can't discuss politics or Baseball I don't care, that's what this place is for.

3) Has to be able to put up with my love for MLB, wrestling is optional.

4) I prefer the girl be more into me than I'm into her, it' a power thing. I have to be "the man" in the relationship.

5) I hate girls who smoke a lot of weed or do hard drugs. They're good for a night but not a relationship.

6) Doesn't know my friends. That way she is less likely to find out thigns you've done before you're reasy to tell her.

7) No younger than 17, it'll go up a year when I turn 22 and so on.

My girl fits it, therefore she's my girl.

I probably sound like an asshole, huh?

Guest Flyboy
As I said in another thread, "bitches be trippin."

VERY true words. They surely do..

But to the topic... no. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I want my first love back, damnit! >_<

Guest TheDames7

I just can't meet women.....any time I see someone I want to step to, I have NO idea what to say and I never end up saying anything. What can I say...I'm shy.

No, I'm not going swing dancing.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

And this from a man who has (well, HAD, now he's got dueling high-flying rednecks) a picture of none other than Stephie Mac with her arm around him. For shame, Dames.

Guest Flyboy
And this from a man who has (well, HAD, now he's got dueling high-flying rednecks) a picture of none other than Stephie Mac with her arm around him. For shame, Dames.

For shame, indeed. ;)

Guest TheDames7

NWA:TNA X Division Champion AJ Styles on the left, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Jamie Knoble on the right.

Dames

Guest redbaron51

I like it, looking at hot attractive girls and not get a slap in the face or knee to the nuts

Guest RetroRob215

Its wonderful.

Thank You.

My feelings exactly.

Guest Insanityman

I'm undecided I've already had about six girlfriends and one was semi-serious. I like being able to just be me and have time for me rather than to be nagged to be molded into her ideal guy and then be hauled around places.

Makes me wonder if I should start a "Buy-a-girl" company, call her to come over to do whatever, whenever... act like she actually likes you. Though it wouldn't be the same feelings... anyways. I'd like to get a girlfriend during the year I guess.

Guest GenerationNever

No. I don't like it. BTW, nice women standards Jingus. Mind if I use them?

Guest Angle-plex

I'm like Jerry and George on the show Seinfeild. Any little thing and that women's out of my life.

Guest RetroRob215
I'm like Jerry and George on the show Seinfeild. Any little thing and that women's out of my life.

Same here...like the naked cough?

Guest Angle-plex

Yeah, and the women with big hands, the women that eats one pea at a time, ect.

Guest papacita

I had a LONG drought then got in a 1 year relationship last year. Me and my girl broke up in April, and she's had 2 boyfriends since then...

To make a long story short, I hate being single.

Guest converge241

from the opposite side:

Im married own a house family life the whole nine yards.

I love it. I will admit its not for everyone and i dont have many married friends. I always advise my single friends to live the single life to the fullest before taking the plunge for no regrets.

Guest dreamer420

i'm not sure if i'd want a girlfriend right this second. right now i'm having fun just hanging with the boys, getting high and having fun.

on the other hand, regular sex would be a nice addition if i had a GF.

Guest Ironman

Doesn't masturbation get old? Heh, just kiddin'...

When I was single it was pretty good but missing something. I think it was the cute girl sitting in my lap.

The bad thing about dating most girls it that they tend to go balistic when you hang out with any female friends. It never changes either. And no, making friends with her friends and hanging out with them just makes things worse.

You just need to find a girl that doesn't annoy you all the time and has friends of her own. Dependant girls suck and not in the good way...

Wait, what the hell am I talking about? Jeez I feel old. :mellow:

Guest chirs3

I'm #6 in todays top posters, so I figure I'll comment and keep my numbers up.

I've had approximately one girlfriend in my 17 year life, and after dealing with the "bi-polar wonder-whore" as me and my friends have dubbed her, I have had a ball being single. I have absolutely no interest in a companion - and not in a "It would be too painful way" (I got burned badly by said bi-polar wonderwhore), but in a "I really just don't care" way. Being single rules.