TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Guest rawmvp

There is this Russian girl in my class, who is from the Ukraine, to be exact. She doesn't have any conspicuous accent, so you'd probably never know that she's only been living in America for 10 years (she's 19 or 20 overall). She's amazingly beautiful, and has the most resplendent, luminous eyes you'll ever see. You can literally get lost in 'em; I should know, because I have. She has dark hair that cascades down her immaculate forehead. Her porcelain skin is pristine and her demeanor is placid.

Now, enough with the physical descriptions.

She's what I would call an anomaly; she is the idealistic woman -- at least upon first glance. Her looks are enchanting; her green eyes are surreal; she's immensely intellectual; she has good morals; she's nice; and, she has a beaming heart. In other words, this isn't the type of girl whom you would just spend one night with; this is a girl whom you would never tire of even after an eternity of being with her.

Now, this is how I feel about her -- as you can tell I have strong feelings about her because I know how special she truly is. Here's the problem: I can't figure her out. Let me explain: She is extremely bashful, and rarely shows any emotion in class; she doesn't really laugh or smile even when a funny joke is imparted. During Biology class -- the setting where I've met her -- she remains earnest from the commencement to the end of class. You can tell she has a sense of tranquil determination in her eyes, as if nothing can impede her from peering into the microscope. Perhaps she is overly serious about her future? But that doesn't mean that she has to inhibit characteristics that she would otherwise exhibit outside of a classroom setting. Furthermore, she almost refuses to be vulnerable or look susceptible in the eyes of others. For instance, she refuses to wear glasses and will often walk up to the chalkboard and feverishly copy down some notes with an uncomfortable squint in her eye. The other day I walked up to her and said, "You know, this is probably none of my business, but I'm sure you'll look just as beautiful with glasses as you do without them." Her response: Nothing. She didn't even stare at me; in fact, she continued to jot down the notes before returning to her seat. I asked her if she would like to "join forces" and form a study group, but she declined that offer, too, citing the fact that she doesn't get much done in group atmospheres, which is understandable. Today, I asked her if she would like a copy of my notes -- because she was busy doing work for another class -- but she rebuffed my offer, again.

As previously mentioned, she doesn't show any emotion and skillfully veneers any disgruntlements or sentiments of content she may be feeling. At times I feel like it just isn't me; perhaps she doesn't have an affinity for people. She seems eerily withdrawn and introverted for someone who can win other peoples' hearts with just her outer appearance. As evidenced by her background, she is a traditionalistic, conservative girl who may be a virgin who has never been privy to an intimate relationship before, which would certainly elucidate all of her "unconventional" traits. Maybe I need to take it easier, and slowly make my way into her heart. Knowing that she's very shy, however, prompts me to become the aggressor, but so far, she hasn't been very amenable to my questions and curious staring.

How do I approach such a girl?

All feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by rawmvp

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The direct approach is the correct approach here.

Tell her you'd like to see her when she gets a second. Talk to her in private and tell he rhow you feel about her. Ask if she'd like to do something social with you outside class.

*Damaramu's Love Tips!*

Here's what you do! You walk up to her and say

"Look...I've wanted to bone you for a while. Here is my very large penis. I bet it's bigger than most Bolshevik's!"

Then you flop your dick out and slap her in the face with it....Russian women love that kind of thing. Then you tell her that you're a Communist and you think everything should be equal. Then you strip naked and tell her that she needs to be equal with you...naked.

She'll be putty in your hands.....

Guest rawmvp

Thanks for the tip, MrZsasz.

It's so simple, yet makes perfect sense. I would tell her how I feel, but like I wrote in my first post, she didn't react AT ALL when I said, "You'd look just as beautiful with glasses as you do without them." So, as you can see, I'm a little ambivalent about showering her with more compliments until I get an idea of her receptiveness towards me.

Speaking of learning how to speak Russian, I learned how to say, "Your eyes are as deep as your soul" in Russian, but until I can gauge her feelings for me, I'll hold off on saying it.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Speaking of learning how to speak Russian, I learned how to say, "Your eyes are as deep as your soul" in Russian, but until I can gauge her feelings for me, I'll hold off on saying it.

Yeah, save the Barry Manilow lyrics for the second date. Just be ... you. Tell her straight, I don't care HOW icy she is. She'll give you a straight answer back. Just be cool.

Guest rawmvp

Ok, then. I will heed MightyD's advice -- everything except whack her in the face with my johnson -- first thing tommorow. Sounds like it might actually work. If it does, then Mighty D is my new savior.

BTW, Mighty D, how do you know Russian women like that sort of thing? You know, maybe this girl is really icy towards me because I'm nice to her. By adding a little edge -- ok a lot of edge -- to my personality, I might be able to woo her my way.

We'll see.

Edited by rawmvp

Ok, then. I will heed MightyD's advice -- everything except whack her in the face with my johnson -- first thing tommorow. Sounds like it might actually work. If it does, then Mighty D is my new savior.

BTW, Mighty D, how do you know Russian women like that sort of thing? You know, maybe this girl is really icy towards me because I'm nice to her. By adding a little edge -- ok a lot of edge -- to my personality, I might be able to woo her my way.

We'll see.

How do I know? They call me Global Dam in some circles....I've tasted the finest cuisine from all around the world...if you catch my drift...*wink wink*nudge nudge*

everything except whack her in the face with my johnson --

Man if you don't do that then it'll never work. *sigh* Kids today....don't know how to grab that sweet sweet ass.

The direct approach is the correct approach here.

Tell her you'd like to see her when she gets a second. Talk to her in private and tell he rhow you feel about her. Ask if she'd like to do something social with you outside class.

this does seem to make sense, but it never actually works.

Guest HoffmanHHH

Does she have any friends? Do you know them? Try to get a group together. Group movies are always good, because then you've got something to talk about. Barring that, just be direct, but polite, friendly. Even "ice walls" can be broken, in time.

If you want to borrow my +5 sword of pimpin', you can.

Guest rawmvp

Yeah, she has two male friends and one female friend. I've befriended both of her male friends just to get close to her. I asked her if she wanted to form a study group with all of her friends and myself included, but she said, "I can't get much done in a group setting; I work better alone."

Guest Agent of Oblivion
The best advice I can give you is to remember this line that I ganked from Lowbrow.com one day:

"No matter how beautiful you think she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit."

Oh, that is beautiful.

Guest HoffmanHHH

Well all right, who wants to do shit in a study group, though? That's not exactly a setting conducive to relaxing and getting to know someone.

If you feel close enough to her friends to get a social thing going, then go for that. Not that that's some foolproof plan or anything -- just something you could go for.

The best advice I can give you is to remember this line that I ganked from Lowbrow.com one day:

"No matter how beautiful you think she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit."

Oh, that is beautiful.

Profound, no doubt.

But it shouldn't matter. That's absolutely true of the girl I care about, and I couldn't give two shits.

This man is wise beyond his years.

Just talk to her outside of class. Worse case scenario, she will act the EXACT same way in class she act around you now.

Just don't go up to her spouting that "eyes like blahblah" shit because seriously, all that stuff just sounds REALLY corny in real life.

Yeah if she's real serious about class, well, then she's boring but ANYWAYS, if you're still stuck on her, do stuff w/ her outside of class.

Ask her if she wasnts to get lunch with you. I mean if she says no it wasn't meant to be but what if she says yes, and smiles? Eyyyy! [/fonz]

Sign in to follow this