TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

RF and Dana Dameson had sex

CREDIT: DOI

In other RF Video news, RF Video Owner Rob Feinstein recently did an interview with the Masked Maniac on the Masked Maniac Hotline. To hear the interview, (which will only stay on the hotline until Thursday afternoon) dial 516-214-8333 and press the number 1 key on your phone pad. Feinstein talks about several interesting subjects, and admits to recently having sexual relations with the infamous Dana Dameson, the same Dana Dameson who has claimed to be loyal to her boyfriend in the past. In a wild moment, Rob and the Masked Maniac discuss odors eminating from Miss Dameson. In addition to sexual activity, Feinstein comments on several of his favorite wrestlers, his plans for starting a new promotion and much more.

Aww, man, I wish I didn't read that........ :throwup:

Rob? Girl? Sex? It's a work.

EDIT: I've heard several mentions of Dana Dameson, and they all seem to refer to how infamous or notorious she is. This despite the fact that, aside from those vague mentions, I've never heard of her and have no idea why she supposedly has such a wild rep.

Rob? Girl? Sex? It's a work.

EDIT: I've heard several mentions of Dana Dameson, and they all seem to refer to how infamous or notorious she is. This despite the fact that, aside from those vague mentions, I've never heard of her and have no idea why she supposedly has such a wild rep.

WORK~!

Although the Jailbait thing sort of fits. I like how he says he boffed her, then disses on her. Class act there.

It looks like it's already been hit... with the ugly stick. That's a jaw Batman would envy.

She looks like a tranny in the pic that Pariah posted ... of course, her rack looks great in that aisle shot that's been posted a couple of times. So, tranny or not, I'd probably hit it.

/kidding ... wouldn't hit a tranny

//would hit Dana Dameson though

Guest OSIcon

She works random Northeast promotions. I am pretty sure USA-Pro among others. I think she did a shot or two for ROH as a Special K member when Feinstein was still around.

I'd hit it hard. Ya she's not the hottest. but it's alright.

edit: didn't see that last pic.. :throwup:

I love how these arguments over a girl's attractiveness get started on a wrestling board. There are so many different archetypes involved:

-The Virgin: that guy who's still in high school and pops wood over anything that even vaguely resembles a mammary. Quote: "OMG Chyna is SO HOT lol"

-Da Hater: This individual will swear that the girl in question is fugly, hideous, disgusting, and (in extreme situations) in fact a male. All this despite the fact that in real life this individual has never had sex or has never had sex with a girl as cute as the one he's bashing. Sometimes reduces The Virgin to crying. Quote: "All that's missing from that picture of the fatty in purple bra is Salacious Crumb and some frogs."

-The "It's ALL Good" Brutha: This guy will come back and mock the hater, usually with some comment about the thicker the cushion, the better the pushin'. Tends to be a black guy, but not always. Quote: "You'd ALL hit it."

-The Annoying Realist: the guy who makes this list and reminds you that the girl in question is just a pretty average young woman whose tits you would stare at if you saw her in that halter top at the mall. AKA me.

And for hopefully the last fucking time, why is she infamous?

-The Class Clown: this guy doesn't care what the hell the discussion is really about, he's here to put himself over, often with an appropriate ( or terribly innapropriate) link to a picture of God only knows what.

-The Class Clown: this guy doesn't care what the hell the discussion is really about, he's here to put himself over, often with an appropriate ( or terribly innapropriate) link to a picture of God only knows what.

Also known as:

-The Virgin: that guy who's still in high school and pops wood over anything that even vaguely resembles a mammary. Quote: "OMG Chyna is SO HOT lol"

-The Class Clown: this guy doesn't care what the hell the discussion is really about, he's here to put himself over, often with an appropriate (or terribly innapropriate) link to a picture of God only knows what.

rvd.JPG