TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Undisputed Champion

WWF RAW thoughts

Guest Undisputed Champion

During the first hour or two of playing this, I was dissapointed and thinking "ugh. when can I return this?" But I stuck with it, and I'm glad I did. Some things, like the characters walking like they have sticks up their asses, the annoying grapple system (guys push you away too much) are aggrivating, but the game really is fun. Matches can be short (1:12 X-Pac pins TAKA) or long (13:23 X-Pac pins Jeff Hardy). I've won the European Title with my created Dr. Crazybones, Hardcore Title with Kurt Angle (Unlocked Shane-o-Mac) and LHW Title with X-Pac. The worst part of the game is Interference in Hardcore title matches. There were times when it was 4 on 1 against me! AGH! Anyway, it's an awesome game. I recommend it.

Guest WukenBloodstar

Yeah, I don't mind RAW, but I honestly don't miss the gimmick matchs at all. It's not The Hell In The Cell,Ladder,TLC or Table Matchs that make a game fun. Sure, you can laugh at it, but some people don't enjoy those kind of matchs(people like me) My CAW fought the Undertaker for the European title, and he kept kicking out of all of my finishers(Front,back,turnbuckle, and submission) Ahh, but a few chairshots made him lose, that kinda sounds like a UT Match. Kick out, kick out, six chairshots and a run in makes him lose. :D