TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

Road Warriors been had

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire
- As reported before, it doesn't appear as if WWE is interested in signing the Road Warriors (Legion of Doom) to any sort of contract. Those closest to Vince McMahon believe that the one-match tryout on Raw was simply his way of getting back at them because they lost clean and basically had their gimmick destroyed.

- Observer, Rajah

I'm happy they're not returning permanently. I'm even more happy that they look like fools after giving 800 interviews saying they were coming back. ENJOY JOBBING OUT IN JAPAN, HOSSES!!

WAHR WAHR WAHR

Guest TheHulkster

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vince always gets the last laugh. They had it coming for all the shit that they talked and for being stupid enough to believe that anyone still gave enough of a shit about the Road Warriors to want to see them wrestle again.

Guest Redhawk

What exactly is Vince getting back at them for? And if Johnny Ace is all cool with Vince, I wonder how he feels about his brothers getting played like that?

Guest wrestlingbs
What exactly is Vince getting back at them for? And if Johnny Ace is all cool with Vince, I wonder how he feels about his brothers getting played like that?

Does it matter? i think Vince just gets off on messing with people. if he wanted to get the last laugh, how come Nash is playing him like a harp?

Guest art_vandelay

Knowing this makes me kinda sad that the Luger deal fell through. :(

Guest Choken One

Actully...HHH is playing Vince...Nash just happens to be be the strings being plucked right now.

Guest bob_barron

The Road Warriors, after they left the WWF, did tons of interviews basically telling people how much they hated Vince and the WWF.

This was Vince's revenge

Guest the 1inch punch

Oh my God, Vince IS smarter than we give him credit for

Add me to the list of people who wanna see Luger and Bagwell get this treatment

Guest notJames

If Vince could only channel the creativity he uses for his senseless revenge fantasies into something useful like, say, the welfare of his company, perhaps we'd enjoy the shows more.

Anyone care to bet on when Sable gets the axe? Afterall, a multi-million dollar lawsuit isn't something to sneeze at.

Guest Choken One

Yeah...I'm thinking He has something devious planed for Sable...

Makes her think shes the queen of the company again and then he'll do something vile and digusting...I.E make her watch WWE programing.

my question is, why the hell would they even come back to the WWE after saying all that shit, KNOWING that were going to get screwed?

They just HAD to know that if they came back they were going to get shafted.

Guest notJames

Notice how during her first stint, Sable raised a stink about doing a lesbian angle. Now that she's back, she apparently has no problem with doing one. Money talks, bullshit walks.

I wonder what other things McMahon thinks he can talk her into doing before he tosses her out the back door…

Guest Choken One
my question is, why the hell would they even come back to the WWE after saying all that shit, KNOWING that were going to get screwed?

Greed is the ultimate equalizer.

Guest notJames

Perhaps they saw all these old faces re-signing (Nash, Sable, Piper) and thought that if Vince would take them back, maybe he hadn't burned his bridges after all.

Stupid humans.

Guest Choken One

Speaking of Bagwell...Shouldn't he be back by now?

He has that HHH/STEINER connection...is Ric Flair's ALL TIME FAVORITE wrestler...

He should arriving soon enough...

Guest Blue Bacchus

In my opinion, the Road Warriors did themselves in that one match. Although the match wasn't downright horrid, the lack of selling was a problem.

If Vince did this just out of spite, then he can fuck off. What a great way to motivate your employees. Question anything and I'll (try to) ruin you. I hate that mentality.

Guest Rob Edwards

They said much tamer stuff than Goldberg did, somehow I doubt he'll get the same treatment though

Although this IS Vince

Guest AndrewTS

If Vince thinks you can make money for him, he'll still try to use you for that purpose.

Then when he's done with you, then he'll have some fun kicking you to the curb.

Guest Rob Edwards

It's actually quite good to see him doing something like this though, are we seeing the start of Mr Nice Nice Vince heading back to Montreal Era, you get in my way and I'll crush you, Vince?

Guest BANKYWOOD
Ha too bad they didn't do this for Steiner.

Wash your mouth out with cock.

Steiner is of the ultimate kooooooolnesss~!

Guest Youth N Asia

They looked like hell. I won't miss them. Too many good young talents to work in anyway.

Guest JMA

Who says Steiner isn't being punished? Maybe Vince told Trips to expose his bad workrate in their two horrible matches. After that he was put into a feud with Nowinski. This led to La Resistance handing him his ass (twice). Not to mention he was Test's partner and now has to feud with him. This Mega Powers-esque feud over a woman should be pretty craptacular as well.

Suck vs. Blow, who will win? I can't wait to see them COLLIDAH~!

Guest The Rising Star

Vince should definetely bring in Ultimate Warrior, and make him job to HHH in 1 minute, for giving Vince shit about the copyright of the name Ultimate Warrior.

Guest Jobber of the Week
Vince should definetely bring in Ultimate Warrior, and make him job to HHH in 1 minute, for giving Vince shit about the copyright of the name Ultimate Warrior.

As much as I hate him, I say Warrior should job to Hurricane. I don't want HHH to keep getting all his jobs back.

Guest The Rising Star

Remember when Warrior SQUASHED HHH in Wrestlemania 13? Wow, I bet every fan in the world would like seeing HHH get squashed again.

Guest The Rising Star

Remember when Warrior SQUASHED HHH in Wrestlemania 13? Wow, I bet every fan in the world would like seeing HHH get squashed again.

Guest The Rising Star