TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaMarka

Audition

I just finished watching it. That is one of the most fucked up movies I have ever seen. I don't think I'm ever going to forget Asami saying "Deeper deeper deeper". I just...wow. That was insane. Insane! I cannot express how crazy that movie was.

I know someone here has seen it, cuz it was in their sig. So yeah. What did you think?

I remember back in 99 when both Audition and Ringu were at the Vancouver Film Festival. A reviewer said that Ringu was scary. And that Audition was horrifying. Yeah, I think he got that right. Jesus.

Note to self: don't date Japanese girls.

hell, yeah, I saw it, that movie kicked ass.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I'm not sure if the scene early on with her in the apartment waiting for his phone call, then the guy in the bag moves, should've been left out or not. It was left in, and was very creepy and awsm. But if it was left out then what happens later would've been more of a surprise. As it stands, I think either way would've been just as good

if you don't mind subtitles or guys being kept in burlap sacks being fed vomit, you should really check out Audition.

hell, yeah, I saw it, that movie kicked ass.

I'm not sure if the scene early on with her in the apartment waiting for his phone call, then the guy in the bag moves, should've been left out or not. It was left in, and was very creepy and awsm. But if it was left out then what happens later would've been more of a surprise. As it stands, I think either way would've been just as good

I agree with you, it came a little early. Without that scene, there would have been enough "clues".

So, Aoyama slept or at least got a BJ from his secretary. But what was up with the scene with him and his son's gf? I assume that was just your regular kind of hallucination.

Asami kiling the puppy was just plain evil. I mean, I guess it goes with the whole "destroy what Aoyama loves" thing, but still. It was a puppy! Come on.

Really "interesting" movie though...I want to check out some more Miike stuff. Any recommendations?