TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Wargods/KSP "Valentine's Eve Massacre"

Cantrell normally loses in less than a minute, maybe he decided to set a record by tapping out 25 days before the fight even happened.

As for the other fight, Tank by double armbar.

Ken Shamrock vs. Ross Clifton

David "Tank" Abbott vs. Mike Bourke

Josh Haynes vs. Rafael Real

Kyacey Uscola vs. BJ Lacy

Mike Moreno vs. Gary Padilla

Buddy Roberts vs. Wesley "Cabbage" Correira

Isaac de Jesus vs. Ashe Bowman

Rick Reeves vs. Nathan James

Jennifer Tate vs. Jen Babcock

Darrin Freeman vs. TBA

Tonya Evinger vs. TBA

http://www.sherdog.com/events/War-Gods-The...e-Massacre-9421

Uscola & Lacy calling each other out over who's the better barely-above-.500 fighter who didn't actually fight tonight was all sorts of awkward.

It's ironic that the first MMA event I ever attended, Ultimate Pankration, ended up being one of the least ridiculous small-time shows I've seen. This, despite a weird mesh-under-the-bottom-rope hybrid ring, Stevenson & Gumm fighting an unauthorized fourth round, 4 minute rounds, and Jason Lambert possibly throwing a fight against Marco Ruas.

As expected, Padilla & Moreno providing the best fight so far tonight. These short rounds are fucking queer*, though.

*Can't no filter stop me, nigga.

Also, I poured myself entirely too much 151. It's already mixed with the Coke, so I can't possibly pour it back. This will be bad.

So did Evinger actually fight tonight? Truth be told, I was actually looking forward to seeing that dyke in action.

Nope. She got the mic and did some weird shit where she brought out her opponent and decided to do a sexy pose off or something. Then she proceeded to molest the other girl. Then she talked some shit to the fans. Then walked out.

Thanks.

This may be the very first time I've ever wanted to see Ken win a fight, due solely to my wanting to see Tank hand him the smashing that Ken skipped out on back at the Ultimate Ultimate 2.