TSM Guidelines and Rules
Welcome to TSM Forums. We generally employ a hands-off moderation policy here compared to other boards, which we like to think will facilitate discussion and maximize enjoyment. However, to maintain some semblance of order, we do ask you to follow these five guidelines, which are very simple and very obvious, but will be enforced:
1. Do not contribute non-worksafe content or unacceptably inflammatory discussion (e.g., trolling, flaming, and hate speech) outside of the "NSFW" folders. (Current Events is to be lightly moderated as per a member referendum; use your discretion when viewing or posting.)
2. Do not host illegal or illicit files on our server.
3. Cite your sources when posting articles from other sites.
4. No spamming. Spammers may be automatically banned.
5. Do not register more than one account for general use. There is zero tolerance for stealing accounts.
When absolutely necessary, report objectionable conduct to a member of the staff, listed on the main directory under "The Moderating Team."
When absolutely necessary, disciplinary action will be carried out as follows:
First Incident: Warning
Second Incident: Suspension
Third Incident: Banning
The staff reserves the right to bypass warning and suspension in extreme cases.