TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

Who is gay in the wwf?

Guest HartFan86

OK, I know this is a fucked up topic, so don't flame. I'm just curious who is legit homosexual in the WWF, past or present. I know people like Pat Patterson and  Billy Gunn are. Who else is?

Guest Mik at Cornell

Dude, Billy Gunn plays a gay CHARACTER. He is not gay, in fact his family has been in the front row of Raw a few times, including WIFE and children.

Guest RickyB

Pat Patterson is, but no-one else in the WWF is known to be gay.

Billy Gunn definatly isn't.

Guest HartFan86

ACTUALLY, I have heard  he was a bi-sexual. I should of worded it better...and DUH, I know he plays a "Gay" character, I'm not that stupid.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Guest RickyB

I doubt it, but then again I don't really care.  I doubt anyone on here knows who's gay in the WWF, it'll just be rumours since no-one here knows for sure.

BTW - before anyone says it, Raven isn't gay - it was just a joke that Stevie Richards made.

Guest One Bad Apple

I'd think there could be one or two gay or bisexual wrestlers on the roster, but I doubt they'll come out.  Can't blame them ... some of their coworkers might start to feel a bit uncomfortable wrestling them.  Y'know ... all the touching they gotta do.

I remember when Lawler was doing all those interviews after he left the WWF he mentioned there was a few gay wrestlers but wouldn't give names. I think it was the same interview when he said Bruce Pritchard(sp?) use to bang Syephanie.

Guest buffybeast

The last gay wrestler I heard about was Mideon.  Mideon supposedly had a relationship with Pat.  Other than he, I do not know who is gay.

Would you all consider Bradshaw gay for some of his shenanigans in the lockerroom?

Guest Anglesault

I think The Brooklyn Brawler was Patterson's partner, right?

Other than that, Jeff Hardy.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Honestly,

I wouldn't consider Bradshaw gay. I mean gay as in "that's not cool, man" but not gay as in homosexual. Honestly, tying someone up in the shower is a little harsh, but rookies get hazed in every professional sport. Although the shower thing has homosexual overtones, I would think it was done more to embarrass than anything.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Actually, not to keep this topic up but I definitely remember seeing an advertisement on a wrestling website back in late 99 early 2000 that linked to a gay wrestling federation simply because Perry Saturn was in one of the matches. I'm not saying he's gay but for awhile I was convinced he was.

When I say gay wrestling federation, I also mean it couldn't have been more obvious that it was like an out and proud type thing, they weren't trying to hide anything and sure enough Perry Saturn was advertised to wrestle, and there was a picture so it was definitely him.

Guest RickyB
Would you all consider Bradshaw gay for some of his shenanigans in the lockerroom?

That wasn't done in a homosexual way, it was done to show him who's in control.

Guest RickyB
Actually, not to keep this topic up but I definitely remember seeing an advertisement on a wrestling website back in late 99 early 2000 that linked to a gay wrestling federation simply because Perry Saturn was in one of the matches. I'm not saying he's gay but for awhile I was convinced he was.

When I say gay wrestling federation, I also mean it couldn't have been more obvious that it was like an out and proud type thing, they weren't trying to hide anything and sure enough Perry Saturn was advertised to wrestle, and there was a picture so it was definitely him.

I'm not saying that you're lying but how could Saturn Wrestle for them if he was under contract to the WWF?

Guest Mik at Cornell

I probably have the dates wrong, this was I believe in between the WCW and ECW stings.  I saw it many years ago and even then it could be a fake. Just bringing it up, and I could also see it being true.

Guest BA_Baracus

Pat Patterson.

Otherwise it's hard to say.

Given the type of business it is, and the atmosphere in the locker room, most gay wrestlers would probably stay in the closet (unless they had worked themselves into a position of power like Pat Patterson).

I suspect Jeff Hardy may be gay though.  Supposedly he sews and makes all his own clothes and he comes off a bit effeminate in interviews, plus his pig-faced greasy brother managed to score Lita ahead of him.  Of course that's all just based on stereotypes and innuendo, so I don't really know...

Guest JerryDrake

You people are so stupid, IT WAS A RUMOR! You guys have know proof Bradshaw raped any of them. I only thing i heard about Bradshaw was that he made a ref smuggle beer for him.

Guest BA_Baracus

It probably *was* Bradshaw.

...and even if he was, he didn't rape anyone.

He *threatened* to rape them.

That just makes him an asshole...not gay (although you never know)...

Guest JerryDrake

Unless you were there, im not believeing shit that comes from your keyboard.

And your right threating to rape someone isnt gay, my friends joke about it, like:

"Shut the fuck up, before i shove my dick so far up your ass, youll be cumming out of your ears."

A Lot of wrestlers have stated they believe their was Homosexual relations between Shawn Michaels & Vince McMahon, LoL

Guest Special K

I don't think Anyone said Bradshaw actually raped anyone, just tied them up and made sexual innuendos to humiliate the hazees. In this case, Bradshaw's probably not gay, just an asshole, as he's using his size and fear of rape to frighten and humiliate employees.

And if Saturn's gay, I don't think anyone would bring it up backstage, as he seems to be a super badass. (call me stupid, but he WAS an airborne ranger, right? Or was that a work?)

Guest Janus527
I suspect Jeff Hardy may be gay though.  Supposedly he sews and makes all his own clothes and he comes off a bit effeminate in interviews

He sews because his mom died and he and Matt had to make their own clothes.  Anyway, a guy sewing doesn't make him gay.

Guest Anglesault
A Lot of wrestlers have stated they believe their was Homosexual relations between Shawn Michaels & Vince McMahon, LoL

No, Bret "Bitter Jackass" Hart says that.

Guest Anglesault
And if Saturn's gay, I don't think anyone would bring it up backstage, as he seems to be a super badass. (call me stupid, but he WAS an airborne ranger, right? Or was that a work?)

Yes, Saturn was an Army Ranger. They could kill you fifteen times before you hit the ground.

Guest BA_Baracus

To the Janus guy...

I *said* it was just a stereotype and doesn't prove anything.

Besides...I guess this is a new concept for you...but they have these things called "stores" where you can buy clothes...

as much as i luv jeff hardy he does seem a bit gay, just a vibe, y'know but if he was gay they probably wouldnt have him kissing girls on the show actually wot am i saying- i dunno, but besides rvd, jericho, rico, billy k and chavo he is the best looking guy on the roster and he has not been linked 2 ne of the ladies.

oh i almost forgot on the wwf episode of the weakest link- jerry lawler- kinda made some remarks about d-von dudley being gay and @ the end d-von sed something along the lines of- noooo i like the ladies

Quote (FeArHaVoC @ Mar. 29 2002,15:32)

No, Bret "Bitter Jackass" Hart says that.

More then Just Bret Hart says it....

I don't know about the rest of you people on here but I'm addicted to the RFVideo shoots and a few people in those shoots have said it.